Official friendlies topic

Admin.

But what will I learn?

Your suggesting Ronaldo won't do much for Portugal, but would Benzema do any more?! Doubt it, and we'll never know....

However Ronaldo completely overshadows Benzema for Madrid. This we all know and can see.

But we get it, you don't rate Ronaldo, he's an athlete, flat track bully, etc etc etc...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Smfh.

Who was supporters player of the year fam? I can't usually argue with the supporters player of the years fam, as they watch the players the MOST.

Same way general football/mass media gave Bale player of the year, but Tottenham fans gave Modric it.

Same way how man was arguing for Rooney to win Prem player of the season over RvP (when they thought United was gonna win the league), but Valencia cleaned up at all the inhouse United awards.

If you tell me Benzema won Madrid fans player of the year I MIGHT take your comments a bit more serious, but right now its looking like your usual Ronaldo nonsense talk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cristiano won it obviously due to his goals not performances

/

You asked what will you learn from the Euros?

You will learn when Cristiano isn't scoring he is adding nada to the team apart from diving/moaning/sulking/saltyness and shooting from long range

/

Take his finishing/speed away what is he better than Benzema at?

Think about it

Bitter.

Take away Prince from Harry, what would he be? Ed Sheeran, maybe, however Ed would have a voice, record deal... Your probably thinking WTF right now, but thats how nonsense this takeaway debate is. Fact is he has the pace & finishing and his impact in games is WAY more lethal. The way you spoke was like between the Madrid fans and avid watchers they know the real deal, but they have spoken and said Cristiano. My eyes haven't been deceived, you just dont like Ronaldo.

You talk like Benzema has done anything at a national tournament either. Infact he didnt even go to the last one... Psh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Low it tf watch real Madrid and how they play you will see what porchy is saying about Ronaldo guy is a grade a c*nt level look at the stats. So many times team could of won more points won by bigger scores but the ego got in the way

It's not l don't like Cristiano I just don't like his style of play.

I will take a footballer over a Goalscorer but a footballer who scores goals= Craque

The fuck has Ed Sheeran got to do with this? :/

Like Cristiano done anything in South Africa apart from that goal against Korea/Spat at the camera/took shots from distance

Benzema didn't go because he had a crackhead selecting the squad and he made Evra skipper FFS and look how that ended

I hate going around in circles so I will put this question to you

If Cristiano isn't scoring goals then what is offering to the team?

Low it tf watch real Madrid and how they play you will see what porchy is saying about Ronaldo guy is a grade a c*nt level look at the stats. So many times team could of won more points won by bigger scores but the ego got in the way

Why are people talking like I dont watch Madrid, why are people talking like the Madrid fans dont watch Madrid? Smfh.

Wait so are you trying to imply Ronaldo costs the team more points than he wins them? If so, WOW. Vip2 >>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cristiano Ronaldo is as striker, he was brought up in the wrong hands at Sporting because of his flair & trick set as he didn't have the maturity to learn the movement up front, all he wanted to do was show off and beat a man, best play for him to do this was out on the wing.

If Cristiano Ronaldo was produced in Germany, England, France then he would of been banging in 30-40 goals from his early 20's as a striker but it's just the way he's been raised.

When you look at Messi now, he's pretty much a striker too.