Would you work in a completely Foreign country?

Eskay Jones

Where im currently stationed in Somaliland is civil and peaceful as any other country. Dont be confused with Somalia which is the danger zone currently.

Overseas projects are usually found via embassies of the countries visit embassy websites and councils to find which projects is active.

I would suggest everybody atleast try to jump on ship to Qatar(Doha) due to the world cup hosting its building developments are beginning from scratch which means they need foreign workers on a scale you cannot imagine, best thing is England is the number 1 country that are represented by workers worldwide on oversea projects.

Most countries such as Qatar pay very healthy wages in dollars.

Those worries about safety have no reason depending on the country you will be looked after by security personnel myself i have a team of ten who look after me and drive me where I need to go.

Each dude is packed with a AK47 and a Heckler and Koch as standard.

Excuse the stupid poses I was f*ck*ng about but you get the drift!

24n1dvs.jpg

• Upvote 8

Where im currently stationed in Somaliland is civil and peaceful as any other country. Dont be confused with Somalia which is the danger zone currently.

Overseas projects are usually found via embassies of the countries visit embassy websites and councils to find which projects is active.

I would suggest everybody atleast try to jump on ship to Qatar(Doha) due to the world cup hosting its building developments are beginning from scratch which means they need foreign workers on a scale you cannot imagine, best thing is England is the number 1 country that are represented by workers worldwide on oversea projects.

Most countries such as Qatar pay very healthy wages in dollars.

Building jobs in Doha are going day by day right now.

I know a couple man just sorting out there shit and they will be gone soon.

bruv, i wanna go where you are

what skills do i need?

ill leave my job tommorow and kick

no long

I figured you must have a brain to log on and post that.

And I assume you have a mouth.

Checklist done.

Visit embassies, Find out What companies are working abroad on projecs starting Summer 2012 in countries such as the Middle East, East Africa(Exclude Sudan, Somalia and note Somaliland is not Somalia) I would base it to those areas since Europe, asia etc is done.

I had no links/idea I heard through the grapevine this was big bucks and kept hunting till I secured a contract.

"A f*ck*ng retard can find and secure a contract, only a don will get paid"

I swear to god that is a quote from a fellow worker who lives in Luton and is roughly 20-30years. Semi ghetto acting who wised up and gets paid.