GiffGaff

Yak_Louis

What's moving numbers like?

My contract ends in either Feb or March and I'm not taking another one out again.

These networks take the piss. Not long after I renewed my contract they put my £30 a month deal up by 50p. Small amount of money but it's the principle.

fair enough about principle but your really qualming over a edge pence rise??? ^)

My contract ends in either Feb or March and I'm not taking another one out again.

These networks take the piss. Not long after I renewed my contract they put my £30 a month deal up by 50p. Small amount of money but it's the principle.

Moving numbers is calm just get the code ting from them when u call to end ur contract and give it to your new provider takes 48 hours

Moving numbers w/ Tmob:

-contract is due to end on 1st Feb

-last night 7PM I belled them up - went through the system - with them you go to the cancel contract option 

-waited probably 30 mins on the line before they picked up, requested PAC code - they try sellin u a new contract, then give you your PAC code - you can get it in a text and/or over the phone

-PAC code is valid for 30 days

Giffgaff

-you need an activated SIM, i've had mine for a few months and it still activated yesterday so you may as well order a free one now

-go through the activation process

-once its activated go to http://giffgaff.com/support/transfer and put in your PAC + phone number

-they need 1 working day advance so they'll transfer it tomorrow (from me putting it through yesterday) - you have the option of transferring it any day after the 1 working day though, doesn't need to be as soon as the day after

ill let u kno if there's any issues with Giffgaff in particular

i remember when i was transferring between T-mob and ASDA (some stupid way of moving my Tmob PAYG number to my contract SIM) one of their systems was reset during the process or something like that, so i was waiting a few days and ended up having to ring them to get it put through properly

FUCKING CUNTS!!

T-Moble charged me for an extra month's contract because i didn't issue it 30 days in advance "to end your contract with us". Even though my contract officially ends on the 1st of Feb.

I was planning on cancelling my direct debit just incase they did something like this but I didn't wanna do it until the transfer was done in case they blocked it... and they fucking did it on the day of transfer.

They better not think I won't issue a chargeback. I am not taking this lying down motherfuckers!

fair enough about principle but your really qualming over a edge pence rise??? ^)

Nah come on

I sign up to and 18 month contract

It has x minutes and x texts and unlimited data. For £30 a month. That's what me and t mobile agreed when I signed up.

3 months in they say to me

"Remember that deal we made x minutes and x texts and unlimited data for the next 18 months? Yeah the £30 a month one? Well the price has changed. It's £30.50 now"

"Well that's not what we agreed. You lot can get bent"

"We can increase the cost of line rental at any time in accordance to the terms you agreed"

I know it's only 50p a month but I'd feel like a chief if I just humbly took that kind of treatment

FUCKING CUNTS!!

T-Moble charged me for an extra month's contract because i didn't issue it 30 days in advance "to end your contract with us". Even though my contract officially ends on the 1st of Feb.

I was planning on cancelling my direct debit just incase they did something like this but I didn't wanna do it until the transfer was done in case they blocked it... and they fucking did it on the day of transfer.

They better not think I won't issue a chargeback. I am not taking this lying down motherfuckers!

Safe for the advice. I'll cancel mine with notice

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...