Disney buys Lucasarts + new Star Wars Film on the way

Vertigo

I mean there are actually people who can speak Klingon....I remember the documentary about the 'trekkies', one woman turned up to jury duty in her USS enterprise outfit :/

Bruv, I heard an interview with a guy who was saying his baby son learnt Klingon before he learnt English.

Said he was showing a bit of resistance to it when he got to about 3 though so he didn't try force it.

Did Lucas say they were following the script he already has for these? Was just watching an Interview with Mark Hamill from 1983 where he mentions the 2 More Trilogies after Return of the Jedi and confirms that he had signed up to return for the final movie (Episode 9) and said he was gonna be either on another plane of existence or not the same character. Interesting if they decided to follow the plans as they were back then.

Excuse me if im chatting bullshit cos i dont know the story, but it would be good if they brought back harrison ford and that princess leah bird, now as old folk.

Also they need to stop over doing it with the computer sh*t and build some huge sets, them old snow and dessert scenes looked good.