Back from space

Woodpecker

FAM I had some guy call me from the cauca where they are fighting saying hes a general and hes gonna come cos I was f*ck*ng this bitch

5d416v.jpg

fku29w.jpg

The club photo is the night i met her, bitch eye f*cked me all night while i was with wifey and her girls and then dashed a piece of paper on my table when my girl was gone wid her number

dialed it

linked it

beat it

nex thing I know she aint linking no more i got more anyway and this persistent annoying colombian boyfriend f*ckin up my high ery day foning me saying hes gonna dead me, I straight up told him some fake addresses near where I was at the time it was that real

:rofl:

Guest chap44uns

FAM I had some guy call me from the cauca where they are fighting saying hes a general and hes gonna come cos I was f*ck*ng this bitch

5d416v.jpg

fku29w.jpg

The club photo is the night i met her, bitch eye f*cked me all night while i was with wifey and her girls and then dashed a piece of paper on my table when my girl was gone wid her number

dialed it

linked it

beat it

nex thing I know she aint linking no more i got more anyway and this persistent annoying colombian boyfriend f*ckin up my high ery day foning me saying hes gonna dead me, I straight up told him some fake addresses near where I was at the time it was that real

:rofl:

di senoritas

skola i know another guy said similar but i just got my own certain fetishes get me, i f*ck with the bitches i think are sexy, i think she was sexy as f*ck and im lookin to get some skype screen shots for my blog when i post her article, but feel free to choose from the other 99 bitches i f*cked and see if they are not 7s 8s or 9s

goin back febz straightdeev#

• Upvote 1