Do you think your're good looking/attractive?

kerser

I look alright with a fresh trim. Recently though I have only been attracting black girls :/

Worse one went to a cinema down beckton with a link who happened to be white went to buy tickets women and the counter was black proper flirting with me infront of this white girl. Then started dropping d*ck head comments like aren't you going to get your girlfriend popcorn in a flirty voice. Actually looking back I should thank this women confirmed the press for me.

I love my Asian chicks easier to do a ting with a mix race Asian chick half white/half Indian.

How people act here isn't more real than real life, what you do and say on here that you won't do or say irl is irrelevant.

Remember we're talking about the characteristics of the average male from a female point if view. Not about how we act in general. I wouldn't regard VIP2s stance on politics for example, to reflect that of the outside world.

How people act here isn't more real than real life, what you do and say on here that you won't do or say irl is irrelevant. 

I agree with the 1st part.

I think what you do or say in real life as opposed to on here is relevant though.

If someone was to insult someone on here quicker or more severe than they would irl then that makes this place less real.

This place is basically the mind of the person, same way someone might tell their boss to stfu in their head but wouldn't dare do it outloud.

Could be argued it is infact more real from that perspective.

• Upvote 1