experiences with orthodox jews

stacksbranning

Messed up the dinkage last night tbh.We walked to the park,weather was calm last night aswell so we blowed a couple piffs..convo was flowing sweeet too,talking for time,bussing joke we were even talking about trayvon cah she does american studies,couldnt have asked for a better start tbh.At this point im thinkin rar. Shes feeling me, so i said to her 'Its cold you knaa..you can come closer'....i swear to God she didnt even try mask her feelings,how can she instantly start asking what time it was & making excuses about shes gotta get up early.Ima str8 talking nigga so at this point im like wag1? asking her if i made her uncomfortable etc..she took some painful pause and came up with 'Im just not looking for someone'.I offered to walk her home cause it was about 2ish..she said naa it was kool.fak.Now obviously I may have taken an L somewhere in there but she said she deffo wants to do it again,shes attractive & educated so i prolly wouldnt mind checking her couple times.jews are alright.