Sign in to follow this  
Dan.

boring sunday

Guest TulseHill8T8

Probally just go down the bookies sit in there all day have a munch watch some horses play roulette have a cuppa tea then home for VIP2 FM LEGUE

ive done that beforebut come the 5/6/7/8am marki dont know what to do with my site its checking the same sites over and over again and being no different from when i checked them at 3/4 lol

Well I have to go give someone there money back, not what I really want to do today. Other than that there is f*ck all to do.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

There's Conference play-off final. biggrin.gif

i woke up cooked my dinner this mornin so i dont have to do it lateran now im revisin, but im concerned someone is gna fiddle with my food, or drop on the floor 'by accident' biggrin.gif thats all the food i have and its meant to last at least 3 days

Guest TulseHill8T8

if i win big in bookies ill lend u tenner go get some much or i can get u some crisps and chocolate from the bookies init

safe tulsyim not the violent type, but if it does come to 'an accident' i dnt care who it is, its a shank to the face

Me, Ashy and Dizzle going to fathers for dinner.Then I am borrowing my mothers hoover to clean up my sisters place whilst she's away - All the items she has in her inventory and not a hoover.Then, perhaps watch The Departed and Watership Down, got them on DVD, still haven't watched.