would u eat horse meat ?

Kim

Just the horn. They leave behind the bodies. Madness they're selling horns to make money for their community, yet don't even use the meat to provide a meal.

Same for the sharks used for shark fin soup. 

They drop the Sharks back in the ocean to basically drown.

Chinese are f*cked.

This is what starts f*cking up the ecosystem - eliminating the top of food chains.

Apparently shark fin soup tastes of absolutely nothing - it's just a status thing. If I remember right Peru and Indonesia are the main culprits for capturing sharks. Think the Chinese govn have cracked down on selling it, but whoever is still demanding it isn't educated about what's happening. Same with ivory.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/10390634/Poachers-kill-300-Zimbabwe-elephants-with-cyanide.html

So sad

Yeah they muller the Rhino and take the horn (well to be precise, they take the horn from the still live Rhino, and most of the time it dies in agony afterward)

Hey, what can you do when people be backwards ....Rhinos and albino bones used for potions..

Not backwards at all .  Animals are there for three things . Food,clothes and security 

• Upvote 1

Yeah they muller the Rhino and take the horn (well to be precise, they take the horn from the still live Rhino, and most of the time it dies in agony afterward)

Hey, what can you do when people be backwards ....Rhinos and albino bones used for potions..

Not backwards at all .  Animals are there for three things . Food,clothes and security 

Animals (we are also animals) aren't there FOR anything, they are just there.

What are Albinos there for, by the way?

And yes, killing a Rhino to use it's horn for a sex potion is indeed backwards

Animals are there to serve us though maynnnnn ,they would be no use to us if it wasn't the case . Fuck all this animals must be loved lark. 

• Downvote 4

Animals are there to serve us though maynnnnn ,they would be no use to us if it wasn't the case . f*ck all this animals must be loved lark. 

What about the other millions of animals that died out before humans ever existed? 

Animals aren't there for anything, they are innumerable and the large majority of them are of no use as food or anything else, and subjecting them to exceedingly cruel (and in the case of the Rhinos, sharks and Lobsters; unneeded) treatment is foul

• Upvote 1

yeah free range eggs must be much more "humane"

that decision makes so much sense

:/

Ykno the difference between free range and battery caged?

Im not sure if I know the difference between one type of enslavement and slaughter and another

why dont you as a black man explain how one is more humane than the other?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Im not sure if I know the difference between one type of enslavement and slaughter and another

Well they are absolutely more humane, yes.

From the quite reasonable starting point that humans are omnivores, like a good few other animals, this means small fowl will ultimately be used as food, and while that is the case it is best for them to be kept in as good a condition as possible 

Free range farming is a marked improvement from being stacked in cages as small as a shoebox, fed steroids and forced to live in their own sh*t until they're throats are cut

• Upvote 2

Animals are there to serve us though maynnnnn ,they would be no use to us if it wasn't the case . f*ck all this animals must be loved lark. 

What about the other millions of animals that died out before humans ever existed? 

Animals aren't there for anything, they are innumerable and the large majority of them are of no use as food or anything else, and subjecting them to exceedingly cruel (and in the case of the Rhinos, sharks and Lobsters; unneeded) treatment is foul

From day one animals wereused  for, food or clothes ,people used to hunt any type of animal they could kill. Obviously things have changed now but if the china man want to cut off shark fins for soup ,or africans want to cut off elephant tusks for potions who are we to judge ? They  are animals

• Downvote 1

nahhhhhhhhhhh 

I would love a bit of shark fin stew and I'd snort a few rhino lines for the crack

Obvs I'd eat horse meat, if the French can do it then so can I

Always go out of my way to try mad meats like ostrich, bison, ox etc I might be making it up but I've possibly ate giraffe??

Also always without fail go for caged eggs, not out of a particular hatred for chickens but cos I refuse to pay extra for their luxuries, I'm already paying over 10k taxes this year while scum like malika gets paid to sit on her arse

Maybe dave abolishs our broken welfare system, take his hand out my pocket and ill buy a chicken an xbox but for now im still struggling to care for humans

Lmao at toney barton

so your saying a human is a so called "omnivore" ?

Go out, catch your dinner, rip it apart with your massive claws and cannines that you have and then devour it, go and see what your massive intestinal tract thinks of the rotting corpse you just swallowed, if you can manage to swallow it that is

Im sure there were some good slave masters who didnt castrate or mutilate their slaves, fed them quite well 

bring back slavery within reasonable limits tbh?

• Downvote 2

Lmao at toney barton

so your saying a human is a so called "omnivore" ?

Go out, catch your dinner, rip it apart with your massive claws and cannines that you have and then devour it, go and see what your massive intestinal tract thinks of the rotting corpse you just swallowed, if you can manage to swallow it that is

Im sure there were some good slave masters who didnt castrate or mutilate their slaves, fed them quite well 

bring back slavery within reasonable limits tbh?

that's what i mean

a mans actually comparing what a chicken goes through to what black people went through

GTFO just cause your ancestors were cooked beyond well done, don't give you no right to talk this kinda smack

Since humans are sitting at the top of the food chain I'll eat whatever i want feeling no type of way.