The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

Guest freestacks

read that ages ago

and i believe it has some truth 

why do you think most of the major players are jewish 

why is it that the only negative genre of music can be so successful is primarily targeted at blacks

why is it that all of a sudden hip hop that was pro black, intelligent and empowering all of a sudden became negative and about gunning down your fellow brother

deeper than rap 

I don't think it was conspiracy, it's because white america brought into that sound wholesale. It was cool and rebellious to buy and Ice T and NWA albums and have it blasting out. For kids in the suburbs. 

And on the opposite side slowly and surely Black consciousness and awareness was seen as boring by black people themselves. Everyone just wanted to party and fuck. Any artist coming up saw the easiest path was being a gangster rapper and suddenly every new rap artist was one.

read that ages ago

and i believe it has some truth 

why do you think most of the major players are jewish 

why is it that the only negative genre of music can be so successful is primarily targeted at blacks

why is it that all of a sudden hip hop that was pro black, intelligent and empowering all of a sudden became negative and about gunning down your fellow brother

deeper than rap 

wrap

• 2 weeks later...

it's not about it being real life most films are nothing like real life it's the stereotypes he loves to use

just look at do the right thing

full of it, guy is a sick director dont get me wrong but the way he tries move like he is holier than thou I've never liked and he doesn't see he is part of the problem.

it's not about it being real life most films are nothing like real life it's the stereotypes he loves to use

just look at do the right thing

full of it, guy is a sick director dont get me wrong but the way he tries move like he is holier than thou I've never liked and he doesn't see he is part of the problem.

!!

Fuck Spike Lee. One of them long legged mack daddy lovers.

That said, the 25th Hour is one of the finest films I've seen.

tangent but a lot of music journalisim i read is written by middle class white journalists and i cringe when i see these guys hyping up stuff like chiraq and then preteding to like it in that patronising way they do

/

that article definitely has some truth in it

even if his specific story isnt true, the general thing about how rap has gone and the effect it has had cant be denied

tangent but a lot of music journalisim i read is written by middle class white journalists and i cringe when i see these guys hyping up stuff like chiraq and then preteding to like it in that patronising way they do

/

that article definitely has some truth in it

even if his specific story isnt true, the general thing about how rap has gone and the effect it has had cant be denied

co -sign.

Also African americans need to be more vocal in fighting against this whole chiraq fraff to be honest. They can't be having rallies on Zimmerman and having Al sharpton leading the front line then play silent  when this is going on in chicago and much more toxic to their community.

• Upvote 3

course you do.

Can swear on anything but it's pointless.

You need to learn like Rhymefest just because you don't see something doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I know u are chatting shit do I really need to break it down for your closet self?