Dr. Dre - First Rap Billionaire?

Afroman

should take that billy and get some ghostwriters and drop the most fucked up detox ever.

dont care the world needs detox

this was a banger (without akon)

• Upvote 1

Look forget this detox man

Its time has sailed imho.

The current rap generation are too mentally numb to really appreciate an Album of that calibre.

Plus music culture now is so fast food that the general life span of an Album/Song wouldn't let a project  ike that do its full run.

Dre can\t pull of detox on his jays. Needs Melman, Mike Elizondo, Storch & co to really come with that magic

Bar Kendrick What rappers out there could really feature? To me Nate dogg is a major loss to the recipe for that album imho.

only way Detox could pop is if Snoop, Em, 50, Game & Kendrick were all still cool/decent/relevant (bar Kendrick of course)

his entourage always gave him what he needed to work with and he ain't got that no more

no one wants to hear a full album of Dre rappin other peoples raps

cosign the loss of Nate

/ don't underestimate Dre's power as a producer tho (real producer), Kendrick's album proved that.  these guys are way past just knocking out fire beats, Kanye etc.

/ don't underestimate Dre's power as a producer tho (real producer), Kendrick's album proved that.  these guys are way past just knocking out fire beats, Kanye etc.

You don't understand Dre's power?

Dre knows how to craft projects, since his Ruthless Record days and Michelle and shit Dre been that guy you go to if you need to create a mood with your music, he understands how to do that and the public psyche better than most.

Edit: my bad lol, it's late, read that as understand, not underestimate.

You don't understand Dre's power?

Dre knows how to craft projects, since his Ruthless Record days and Michelle and sh*t Dre been that guy you go to if you need to create a mood with your music, he understands how to do that and the public psyche better than most.

Edit: my bad lol, it's late, read that as understand, not underestimate.

dats what i'm sayin g

just imagine the shit dre has cooked up that we dont hear

"I interviewed Lord Finesse last night. Talked about how Dre been stockpiling thousands of classic records but just is not satisfied w Detox.

Finesse said Dre's biggest problem is he's way 2 much of a perfectionist. Dre told him he's got hundreds of classic B records, he wants A's"

People will always discredit Dre but if Detox drops it will change the face of rap like his last 2 albums have.

just imagine the sh*t dre has cooked up that we dont hear

Love the Reverb he put on those vocals. When it dropped in Barbers.  Sat the vocals nicely on the beat.

Not doubting his ability to make detox. His this rap generation ready for it though.