Quotes of the season

Thizz

Rafa had no say in transfers.

We've got a policy if players don't wanna be here now they can go.

As seen with Sturridge, Mata and quite possibly Luiz.

Swear Sturridge got booted for attitude problems like questioning Drogba and calling him out in the dressing room.

If he did than more fool him.

I could understand calling out Torres but Drogba?

Behave.

my bredrin met him and tried to get him to slander el nino. He just kept laughing and changed the subject. Said chelsea lot didnt respect AVB much tho

Sturridge is actually super cool. Like one of the mandem 24 and living the dream. Not at all gassed

Sturridge gets slandered, it's funny to me that the first word used to describe him more often than not is arrogant yet when you ask people for their reasoning more often than not they don't know.

He often bigs up Drogba and credits him with giving him advice about having a lot of self belief so I very much doubt he said anything like that.

Owen Coyle said this just after we signed him

Sometimes you admire players from afar; you look at them and you say he’s a good player. But when you work with people on a daily basis, not only do you see their quality as footballers but you see their quality as human beings.

Daniel’s a lovely lad. He’s confident, of course he is, but sometimes people get that mixed up with arrogance. He’s a gem of a lad. He wants to do well.

I know from speaking to him that he’s determined to be a big success at Liverpool and I’m convinced he will be.

• Upvote 1

Okay so on September 3rd... Liverpool fans are hoping...

BR "Hi Luis, window shut I think you should train with the first team again, as we have kept you here... I know you wanted to move but its a World Cup year so your gonna have to play and stay fit. Look we all have disappointments, I know you wanted to go Arsenal but your better than Arsenal and this club has to protect its own interest... With you performing we can make the Champions League places next season and if we don't and you stay out of trouble I'm sure Barcelona or Real Madrid will come knocking, thats how good you are...

LS "Didnt you say all this last year?"

Rodgers ran out of footballing cliches for Suarez tbh, I think that realisation should come this week, wouldn't surprise me if Wenger himself has picked the Japanese journos to ask the staged questions himself  :rofl:

brendan-rodgers-on-walcott-o.gif

TF has defo got an Arsenal top with Suarez on the back stuffed to the bottom of his wardrobe.

:lmao:

/

Yeah they beat Tottenham and drew with Chelsea. Thats Impressive.

Putting 6 past Newcastle away? Take away Newcastle had a shocker, was in horrendous form, still f*ck it, yeah its impressive.

But losing to Southampton, drawing with West Ham and Reading - goalless against Reading's defence? Lol.

The shining light for Liverpool is Coutinho, without doubt. I've told you I dont know about January transfers, so lets see how he does over 9 months, if he shows what he has been then they will improve, but top 4?   :rofl: If so some teams, and some managers definitely f*cked up.

and I've watched Liverpool all pre-season.

Fam, throw up the comments where you was claiming there was no release clause, you know something your club have since admitted...

/

moyes_0.jpg?itok=EZsG3L5oavb.jpeg

You kept Suarez, well done. Congrats have a trophy...

Dunno why man are thinking they can pump there chest about Henderson to me tho.

There are no congratulations to be had on my part, you were talking smack and flinging bets around like it was a sure thing.

Six months later you're agonising in the Arsenal room about having to endure Giroud.

man said Giroud,park and bentdner was scoring more that studge and aspas

Lets not forget

:rofl:

TF was waffling hard and he wants to send a backhanded compliment about we kept suarex have a trophy pmsl like he wouldnt be found face down in a canal in hackney had they flopped on saturday

Dont get excited about the FA cup like u didnt catch life and get the easiest draw to the final in recent memory

Man is still talking like he won the quadruple like they didnt spend 45million last day of the window to land the FA Cup . Fuckin chill

And u want to talk about Henderson when Wilshere hasnt ever had a season like Hendo yet he is awesome due to some fifa and football manager stats. Fact of the matter is until wilshere,oxlade and the rest of them boys play a FULL SEASON and consistently get NUMBERS they arent better than Henderson or any other unfancied Liverpool starter.

No I never I would have said Giroud, Walcott and Podolski.

/

Easiest draw? We beat you lol.

Lol...

gun__1303109018_wilshere_ypots_large.jpg

Coutinho has been bench riding over the nine months, ain't gong WC, and I see your fanbase talking about Lallana replacing him... So I do wonder why your pumping your chest on that one too...

Y are u lying. How has he been bench riding man wana pretend he didnt put that work in against City and a bunch of other teams!

Also he has more goals and assists than that German fetus u paid 42million for. Have u found him yet or is he still missing?

/

This is not fifa or football manager IN REAL LIFE henderson has done the most while Wilshere cant even complete a season

You kept Suarez, well done. Congrats have a trophy...

Dunno why man are thinking they can pump there chest about Henderson to me tho.

There are no congratulations to be had on my part, you were talking smack and flinging bets around like it was a sure thing.

Six months later you're agonising in the Arsenal room about having to endure Giroud.

man said Giroud,park and bentdner was scoring more that studge and aspas

Lets not forget

:rofl:

TF was waffling hard and he wants to send a backhanded compliment about we kept suarex have a trophy pmsl like he wouldnt be found face down in a canal in hackney had they flopped on saturday

Dont get excited about the FA cup like u didnt catch life and get the easiest draw to the final in recent memory

Man is still talking like he won the quadruple like they didnt spend 45million last day of the window to land the FA Cup . f*ckin chill

And u want to talk about Henderson when Wilshere hasnt ever had a season like Hendo yet he is awesome due to some fifa and football manager stats. Fact of the matter is until wilshere,oxlade and the rest of them boys play a FULL SEASON and consistently get NUMBERS they arent better than Henderson or any other unfancied Liverpool starter.

No I never I would have said Giroud, Walcott and Podolski.

/

Easiest draw? We beat you lol.

Lol...

gun__1303109018_wilshere_ypots_large.jpg

yeah u beat us and who else exactly?

Exactly

If we won that game we would have won the Fa cup dont act brandnew with me fam lol

Okay so on September 3rd... Liverpool fans are hoping...

BR "Hi Luis, window shut I think you should train with the first team again, as we have kept you here... I know you wanted to move but its a World Cup year so your gonna have to play and stay fit. Look we all have disappointments, I know you wanted to go Arsenal but your better than Arsenal and this club has to protect its own interest... With you performing we can make the Champions League places next season and if we don't and you stay out of trouble I'm sure Barcelona or Real Madrid will come knocking, thats how good you are...

LS "Didnt you say all this last year?"

Rodgers ran out of footballing cliches for Suarez tbh, I think that realisation should come this week, wouldn't surprise me if Wenger himself has picked the Japanese journos to ask the staged questions himself  :rofl:

brendan-rodgers-on-walcott-o.gif

TF has defo got an Arsenal top with Suarez on the back stuffed to the bottom of his wardrobe.

:lmao:

/

Yeah they beat Tottenham and drew with Chelsea. Thats Impressive.

Putting 6 past Newcastle away? Take away Newcastle had a shocker, was in horrendous form, still f*ck it, yeah its impressive.

But losing to Southampton, drawing with West Ham and Reading - goalless against Reading's defence? Lol.

The shining light for Liverpool is Coutinho, without doubt. I've told you I dont know about January transfers, so lets see how he does over 9 months, if he shows what he has been then they will improve, but top 4?   :rofl: If so some teams, and some managers definitely f*cked up.

and I've watched Liverpool all pre-season.

Fam, throw up the comments where you was claiming there was no release clause, you know something your club have since admitted...

/

moyes_0.jpg?itok=EZsG3L5oavb.jpeg

You were laughing at the prospect of us even touching the top four and we were in the title race, take the L.

You bought yourself a Suarez shirt and it didn't happen. Take the L.

How did AVB fuck up, at the point he was sacked wasn't his points tally higher than the season before?

Yes Moyes fucked up as predicted but we got 84 points, that isn't a points tally you can attribute to others fucking up.

/

What do I look like, your benson? Go find the quotes yourself and drop them in here.

What L is there to take?

You had a good, infact great season. You played the Suarez shit well. Them managers fucked up, hence them getting sacked for finishing below a club they finished above last year. How many points you take of both clubs?

Its really no big thing for me to admit I was wrong, I just really hope you come again next season, or else you man are getting it.

How do u deem that a success tho? One is a 8million 21 year old that u tried to dismiss as some any guy YET ur main guy and ur seasoned international is posting them struggle stats which coutinho would have achieved easily if he didnt get injured. Ur comparing Özil to a 21 year old. How washed is that

Ur post is probably top 3 worst of all time on this forum tbh

U have been talking with unjust base for the longest and u have the nerve to tell anyone to seckle

Dont be hurt cos Suarez didnt make that sideways jump to u guys only way he is going is up not sideways like ur skipper and hero RVP

/

Lol at ur back handed compliments tho like say we didnt wet both Moyes and AvB's teams and urs up this season. Talmbout other managers flopping is the reason for our success. You dont fluke victories by big margins