Quotes of the season

Thizz

What L is there to take?

You had a good, infact great season. You played the Suarez sh*t well. Them managers f*cked up, hence them getting sacked for finishing below a club they finished above last year. How many points you take of both clubs?

Its really no big thing for me to admit I was wrong, I just really hope you come again next season, or else you man are getting it.

Why you waiting until next season, go get the quotes you were talking about.

Ok, us finishing second with 84 points was more about other teams than it was about us.

I think hes on about Hendo and Wilshere as they are same age and shit

Henderson has achieved more than wilshere has on the pitch thats a fact the day wilshere does wat he was supposed to do 5-6 years ago is the day these guys can hype this jack yute. Hes whole career has been based off some shit he did as a 16 year old against FC barnet in a friendly

/

Lol at comparing ex real madrid player ozil to coutinho they shouldnt even be size but they are. Says more about Mesut than it does of Phil

Ahhh, it's a form over ability ting yeah?

:lmao:

Regarding who, Ozil and Cou?

No, Henderson & Wilshere.

You know what they say, genius is 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration.

Wilshere has all the tools and is unquestionably more talented than Henderson but whether or not he's going to put them to use and fulfil his potential remains to be seen.

How do u deem that a success tho? One is a 8million 21 year old that u tried to dismiss as some any guy YET ur main guy and ur seasoned international is posting them struggle stats which coutinho would have achieved easily if he didnt get injured. Ur comparing Özil to a 21 year old. How washed is that

Ur post is probably top 3 worst of all time on this forum tbh

U have been talking with unjust base for the longest and u have the nerve to tell anyone to seckle

Dont be hurt cos Suarez didnt make that sideways jump to u guys only way he is going is up not sideways like ur skipper and hero RVP

/

Lol at ur back handed compliments tho like say we didnt wet both Moyes and AvB's teams and urs up this season. Talmbout other managers flopping is the reason for our success. You dont fluke victories by big margins

WTF? Again I ask are you stupid? YOU compared them, I set the record straight.

Sideway step? Suarez would have a club honour if he made that step.

Hurt? CRYING-SUAREZ.gif

What L is there to take?

You had a good, infact great season. You played the Suarez sh*t well. Them managers f*cked up, hence them getting sacked for finishing below a club they finished above last year. How many points you take of both clubs?

Its really no big thing for me to admit I was wrong, I just really hope you come again next season, or else you man are getting it.

Why you waiting until next season, go get the quotes you were talking about.

Ok, us finishing second with 84 points was more about other teams than it was about us.

Honestly it ain't that serious for me right now...

Why are you man so fucking sensitive? FFS. Your in The Champs League, enjoy!

Arsenal fans make me laugh

In 2014 as in right now

James milner>>>>>>>>>wilshere

Thats a fact. Dont talk about form vs ability or anything like that because lets be real has Wilshere ever shown this ability he is supposed to possess that answer is NO. Until then Henderson,milner and a bunch of unfancied players are better than Wilshere. Just understand that. Not like Wilshere has previously shown form like Oscar and we all know he is class because he HASNT shit yet and mans what 22-23 now. If he dont do a Ramsey in the next 18 months he is finished quote me on that

• Downvote 1

I think hes on about Hendo and Wilshere as they are same age and shit

Henderson has achieved more than wilshere has on the pitch thats a fact the day wilshere does wat he was supposed to do 5-6 years ago is the day these guys can hype this jack yute. Hes whole career has been based off some shit he did as a 16 year old against FC barnet in a friendly

/

Lol at comparing ex real madrid player ozil to coutinho they shouldnt even be size but they are. Says more about Mesut than it does of Phil

Do you really think Arsenal fans compare Henderson and Wilshere, let alone Coutinho and Ozil? Like really do you think those comparsions ever came into my mind, seriously ever... :rofl: if you think they do.

On a serious note what has Henderson achieved, other than a 20m price tag, in this game that Wilshere hasn't? Cos Wilshere's a "crock" yet he's still got more England caps, he's still got a PFA young POTY, he's still been in the team of the year, been his clubs POTY not young player, got a goal of the season, hell Henderson ain't even ran out to Champions League music yet. Then there the FA Cup medal he just copped. WTF are you man on.

• Upvote 3

How do u deem that a success tho? One is a 8million 21 year old that u tried to dismiss as some any guy YET ur main guy and ur seasoned international is posting them struggle stats which coutinho would have achieved easily if he didnt get injured. Ur comparing Özil to a 21 year old. How washed is that

Ur post is probably top 3 worst of all time on this forum tbh

U have been talking with unjust base for the longest and u have the nerve to tell anyone to seckle

Dont be hurt cos Suarez didnt make that sideways jump to u guys only way he is going is up not sideways like ur skipper and hero RVP

/

Lol at ur back handed compliments tho like say we didnt wet both Moyes and AvB's teams and urs up this season. Talmbout other managers flopping is the reason for our success. You dont fluke victories by big margins

WTF? Again I ask are you stupid? YOU compared them, I set the record straight.

Sideway step? Suarez would have a club honour if he made that step.

Hurt? CRYING-SUAREZ.gif

a club honour yeah pmsl

The nerve of this guy. Like i said u have been typing with mad base. You would think u had more than a FA cup in ur trophy cabinet in the last decade. Suttin Guardiolaish but mans talking about honours like u didnt sweat past Hull city last week end :lol:

Cba to type large amounts of texts on my fone i said what i need to say and nah ur the one thats emotional after ur usual rebore ITK failed and Suarez stayed (surprise)and failed to pay for ur bets

Go sleep in the numerous holes u dug for urself playboy

I think hes on about Hendo and Wilshere as they are same age and sh*t

Henderson has achieved more than wilshere has on the pitch thats a fact the day wilshere does wat he was supposed to do 5-6 years ago is the day these guys can hype this jack yute. Hes whole career has been based off some sh*t he did as a 16 year old against FC barnet in a friendly

/

Do you really think Arsenal fans compare Henderson and Wilshere, let alone Coutinho and Ozil? Like really do you think those comparsions ever came into my mind, seriously ever... :rofl: if you think they do.

On a serious note what has Henderson achieved, other than a 20m price tag, in this game that Wilshere hasn't? Cos Wilshere's a "crock" yet he's still got more England caps, he's still got a PFA young POTY, he's still been in the team of the year, been his clubs POTY not young player, got a goal of the season, hell Henderson ain't even ran out to Champions League music yet. Then there the FA Cup medal he just copped. WTF are you man on.

would rather have 20 countinhos and hendos that are unsung than ur selfie taking embarassment of players.

Where is the pic of that 42.5m victim ozil pointing at first place? Makes me laugh some cringe club with a cringe fan base who talk with so much umph and pizzaz u would think ur grand total of 1 fa cup in 9 years would make u see prespective. Yet man thinks because a player plays for Arsenal he is automatically better than someone who does more than their player

U have a team of bottlers/sideman u cant fool me. I can list all of them in ur whole squad sagna is the only solid guy and u man think he is replaceable PMSL

9 years of triangles really fried ur brain breh

Wilshere has all the tools and is unquestionably more talented than Henderson but whether or not he's going to put them to use and fulfil his potential remains to be seen.

Remain to be seen but the likelihood of that happening isn't exactly low now is it?

Anyway, we will see.

Rah.

Listen, I'm not even trying to diss Liverpool like that because I think you've had a great season but you can't call us bottlers after we've just won a trophy beating YOU in the process. Especially after Crystal Palace & Chelsea too.

Like, WOW. That khat is strong you know.

• Upvote 3

U have a team of bottlers/sideman u cant fool me. I can list all of them in ur whole squad sagna is the only solid guy and u man think he is replaceable PMSL

9 years of triangles really fried ur brain breh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really? Liverpool fan gonna tell me this in May 2014.

• Upvote 1

Remain to be seen but the likelihood of that happening isn't exactly low now is it?

Anyway, we will see.

The likelihood isn't low, I heard his response to what Scholes had said which was encouraging to hear, providing he works hard enough I don't think there's any doubt Wilshere will be a top level player.

Henderson will never be a player that's going to get all the plaudits or stand out to the majority of fans, a lot of his game revolves around hard work but that doesn't take anything away from his ability on the ball.

He's technically sound  but I think his mentality and hunger to improve are his defining attributes, it's worth keeping in mind that less than 18 months ago Rodgers told him that he was accepting offers for him and we were on the verge of part exchanging him for Clint Dempsey yet now he's probably amongst the first on the team sheet.

After looking into the work Steve Peters has been doing with our squad Henderson struck me as one of the biggest beneficiaries, so much of his improvement can be attributed to his self belief. On the subject of coaching if you haven't already read The Chimp Paradox by Steve Peters I'd highly recommend it, the guy is a genius.

• Upvote 1

Say all u want about us but we won 11 games on the bounce and had a 16 game unbeaten streak

And ur bunch of soft lads was posing with pictures pointing at the number 1 spot IN NOVEMBER WHERE DID U FINISH? This is a worse case of bottling than anything we did thats a FACT

/

MK ur a grown ass man who was crying over a FA cup win breh. Imagine what u would feel after winning a major honour in europe pmsl

• Downvote 6