The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

Cesc turnt up after a shaky start

make or break for Hazard next game

we need a win

/

Pedro is far from a creator, needs to be on the end of moves and that's impossible unless we're playing on the front foot

/

Baba >>>>>>

Shout Rahman.

That pass to Willian before the goal.

/

I like Cahill I really do think overall him and Ivanovic put in a great shift last night but our CB's are so bad on the ball it's unreal.

When he hoofed it up field before they got the free kick even Willian was disgusted.

I remember that :lol:

Fully hoofed it upfield when he had time to find a teammate

No composure ator

Someone like DL makes the world of difference in taking the pressure off

Plus, both Cahill and Ivanovic made a huge mistake each, only difference being we didnt have the upside of a techd out ball playing CB

Fuck the pundits

[DJ KHALED VOICE]

They don't wanna see you have a techd out ball playing CB

They didn't wanna see Luiz taking on players and doing 5 star skill moves all over the pitch

They don't wanna see Terry at another club next season

They don't want you to win

[/DJ KHALED VOICE]

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've seen of him, he needs to sort his conditioning, and we need a change of system to get the best out of him

He reminds me of Lamps when he gets shunted into no10

We're in need of a technically proficient athlete who's also tactically aware, maybe he can be that guy

yeah i see the lamps comparison. He kinda reminds me of Ramirez , always making strong runs from deep except he has a little footwork to his game. 

His final pass will improve in time.

He looks sharp. Could be a big big player for you lot if he is taught right. These times you would like to have Lamps mentoring him day in day out.

yeah i see the lamps comparison. He kinda reminds me of Ramirez , always making strong runs from deep except he has a little footwork to his game.

He looks sharp. Could be a big big player for you lot if he is taught right. These times you would like to have Lamps mentoring him day in day out.

Yeah he needs minutes. Lots and lots of minutes. Either the transfer activity in the summer has to match that or we might as well shut the academy down and start signing strictly over 25s.

Case in point this Jan we had Traore but still signed Pato. Theyre about the same level imo, except Traore is younger, already on the books, and homegrown. Hiddink now saying Pato is gonna get minutes. We need a manager in place who feels safe thinking more than 1 game ahead.

Not much at the club has made sense since we released Ballack & co. The workings of the club is shrouded in mystery. Almost like different parts are working against eachother.

Yeah he needs minutes. Lots and lots of minutes. Either the transfer activity in the summer has to match that or we might as well shut the academy down and start signing strictly over 25s.

Case in point this Jan we had Traore but still signed Pato. Theyre about the same level imo, except Traore is younger, already on the books, and homegrown. Hiddink now saying Pato is gonna get minutes. We need a manager in place who feels safe thinking more than 1 game ahead.

Not much at the club has made sense since we released Ballack & co. The workings of the club is shrouded in mystery. Almost like different parts are working against eachother.

Shut down the academy looool.

Chelsea is just thinking about getting to the top right now. RLC is the last one you lot can afford to give limited chances imo , for now.

Same predicament as United in terms of MASSIVELY under performing and that has fucked the bass up big time on the next managerial appointment.

So rather than thinking about the long term , the short term appointment may be preferred and that may come at a cost of your " Academy "

Shut down the academy looool.

Chelsea is just thinking about getting to the top right now. RLC is the last one you lot can afford to give limited chances imo , for now.

Same predicament as United in terms of MASSIVELY under performing and that has f*cked the bass up big time on the next managerial appointment.

So rather than thinking about the long term , the short term appointment may be preferred and that may come at a cost of your " Academy "

See if this is the case sell, then it all off, stop penny pinching, and spend big whenever we need reinforcements!

Forget the Milan CB (forgot his name) and go all out for the younger of the two Uraguayans at Atleti

Forget Naingolan and go all out for Pogba/Vidal/whoever Real are shedding

Raid Leicester for Kante & Mahrez

Ffs Leicester are going to win the league

we've fallen off

Not as peak as you're making out tbh. 

Conte hasn't got time for games. Will be on the first plane back to Italy before Roman even says No to a transfer target.

It really is dire

Last season was one of the strangest title victories I've seen

We had weaknesses all over and people were proclaiming a Mourinho dynasty would start

Swear we even have an issue at GK now, problems all over the park

Im looking forward to seeing how Conte handles it all. So far, all Im seeing is risk averse pussyfooting which keeps the same dead guys on the pitch week after week.

I hope the summer cull is extensive, brutal, and swift.

Antonio Conte has recommended new signings to Chelsea in anticipation of being named as the club’s manager this month.

Miralem Pjanic, the Roma and Bosnia-Herzegovina midfielder, is one target who has been mentioned by the Italian, with Chelsea believed to be receptive to the idea of recruiting a player in whom they have had a longstanding interest.

From behind the Times paywall. Matt Hughes who I'm pretty sure has good links into the club

"At the beginning there was a lack of confidence but when the results came, and they got used to playing a little bit differently, defending with a higher block, they started playing well and enjoying it, which is important. It's about doing your job and enjoying your job."

PTSD gone, that's great news