FAO White boys and black boys

Da Luv Doc

Whites, Do you find that the media think that you lot love off super skinny b;onde bitches with no bumb???How do you feel about this???Because when I watch music videos designed to attract young white males, the bitches are always super skinny.My gurl is white, but is curvy, fat batty and is tall, but she wants a smaller bumb biggrin.gif But she is buffer than most (93%) white gurls I see when I go raving.Blacks, do you feel that the way we are portrade to liking any and every gurl is wrong???

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
Only girls I don't like much are blondes (no blondist).EVERY OTHER GET MUCH SEXY TIME
+ I like petite girls. Not skinny.

Guest Ryan
Only girls I don't like much are blondes (no blondist).EVERY OTHER GET MUCH SEXY TIME
+ I like petite girls. Not skinny.
Yeah, not skinny.But if a girl's blonde and big chested, it's generally a real turn off for me.*Checks to make sure his post isn't homo*

Guest Ryan
as time goes on an cultures draw influences from eachother sum stereotypes will fade out im big wiv bottom an iv bin noticing white guys hollerin on road a bit more frequently recently
Those lucky guys biggrin.gif

I don't really give a toss how the media is supposedly portraying meBut with that said, I've never understood guys who desire flat-bum girls, and similarly girls who strive to achieve a flat skinny ass.The question, "Does my bum look big in this?"... my idea of what a good answer to this is, is different to most of the girls who ask me it. It's a real shame.

i used to be like this but there's always one that will get you. TRUST ME LAD!

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Yeah I liked one blonde girl a while ago she wouldn't give me no p*ssy but was bang on head.Is that not suspicious?