FAO White boys and black boys

Da Luv Doc

Yeah I liked one blonde girl a while ago she wouldn't give me no p*ssy but was bang on head.Is that not suspicious?
i know girls who are like that. it strikes me as really strange.

Yeah I liked one blonde girl a while ago she wouldn't give me no p*ssy but was bang on head.Is that not suspicious?
i have yet to encounter such a sub species of female. but id find it strange toobut a case of head first ask questions laterwots the science behind it??

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
i have yet to encounter such a sub species of female. but id find it strange toobut a case of head first ask questions laterwots the science behind it??
It makes me suspicious. Like there's something shady to it so I'm yet to say yes after like 3 times of the situation but next time f*ck it.

well i live in a predominantly white area and i would always say i didn't bother with the guys here because they only like ''white blonde skinny girls with NO ass'', at least that's what it seemed.. my brother's never dated here either because he's not attracted to white girls, even though he's half white? confused4.png anyway i can't really understand why anyone would want it smaller, but i guess maybe for better fitting clothes. sometimes it's hard finding good jeans that'll accomodate. i like having a bigger bum, but sometimes when you're trying to look ''elegant'' in a dress or something, it ruins the look a little with a big ass sticking out, but maybe that's just because some styles suit skinny girls better, just like it's harder for skinnier girls to look sexy with no curves, IMO.

Only girls I don't like much are blondes (no blondist).EVERY OTHER GET MUCH SEXY TIME
But if a girl's blonde and big chested, it's generally a real turn off for me.*Checks to make sure his post isn't homo*
Ding ding same here.She needs something on her.

You should be plagued, bedeviled infact with suspision.This is why you hear those stories about men who have ended up finding out they actually married a penis-weilding man.Steer clear.

I'm black and all i had in scandinavia was blond chicksI got bored of them so I went for brunnettes and mixed race chicksBlonds are deffo more fun and it pisses of white guys as they are like 'whats golly wog doing with a blond chick she should be mine'I used to get them looks alot when I was younger lol

blondes>>>______ Luv doc dont count chingford white girls as the majority of them.
I know some of the buffest white gurls in Chingford.I mean in general, all over the UK.Chingford aint all that, or I think that because I've known most of the bitches around here for years.But still, St Albans, Watford, Harpendon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>London, Chingford, Essex for white gurls.