Who is the current most tekked out English player?

kerser

Might as well make this discussion about technique, what it is and how people judge it,..

There aren't really many candidates for the most technical english player either.

- The way (understanding, precision, speed, action, control) a player manipulates the ball in all aspects and situations

- The consistency (particularly when under pressure/less time)

- The variety (different surfaces of the foot, both feet)

- The balance and awareness to be multi directional when executing different technical skills

- General comfortability (composure) in possession, as well as using skills/flair

i

This describes lallana

/

Don't wanna see sterlings name til he starts doing bits with his left peg

He already does, and some of the most technical players of all time were one footed.

If your definition of technical is only two footed players, then you're probably ruling the most technical players in the game out.

Two footed tekked out players I only know

Zidane

Neymar

Lallana is technical but not skillful

Has no other skill in his locker apart from the out dated cruyff turn

Nahhh I can't agree

his drag backs,first touch and balance>>>>>

he aint just cruyff turns and how is it out dated when he does it every week and they are still getting twiss up

reminds me of Luis and nutmegs the way Lallana does about 4-5 cruyff turns that take out defenders in games. he's deffo :lmao: 'ing after games like Luis did. obvs defenders will catch on to it like they did with Luis's nutmegs in his second season he still did them lmao

He is skilful

Skilful isn't just stepovers and flipflaps

There is European skillful

Then there is South American skillful

Skillful is skills and tricks apart

Futsal

Beach

Favelas

Will show you this

Might as well make this discussion about technique, what it is and how people judge it,..

There aren't really many candidates for the most technical english player either.

- The way (understanding, precision, speed, action, control) a player manipulates the ball in all aspects and situations

- The balance and awareness to be multi directional when executing different technical skills

- General comfortability (composure) in possession, as well as using skills/flair

i

This describes lallana

/Don't wanna see sterlings name til he starts doing bits with his left peg

He already does, and some of the most technical players of all time were one footed.

If your definition of technical is only two footed players, then you're probably ruling the most technical players in the game out.

Didn't say only 2 footed players can be technical but for me being able to display great technique with both feet takes you a step above the rest. I swear being 2 footed is so underrated

It depends really, there are players in the Championship are two footed.

Having an excellent right or left foot is always better than simply having two good feet, when you can use other parts of your foot, instep, outside to manipulate the ball you can get away with just being one footed.

Nahhh I can't agree

he aint just cruyff turns and how is it out dated when he does it every week and they are still getting twiss up

reminds me of Luis and nutmegs the way Lallana does about 4-5 cruyff turns that take out defenders in games. he's deffo :lmao: 'ing after games like Luis did. obvs defenders will catch on to it like they did with Luis's nutmegs in his second season he still did them lmao

Skillful is having more than one trick

Guy just has the Cruyff turn hence he uses it five times per game

i

This describes lallana

/

Zidane

Neymar

What about Ballack Nedved etc.

Pele was pretty much two fotted as well if we want to go way back.

But the best technical player ever, only had his left foot to go on.

i

This describes lallana

Didn't say only 2 footed players can be technical but for me being able to display great technique with both feet takes you a step above the rest. I swear being 2 footed is so underrated

Having an excellent right or left foot is always better than simply having two good feet, when you can use other parts of your foot, instep, outside to manipulate the ball you can get away with just being one footed.

Thats lies

I watch a lot of Championship football

Most of them don't have a foot let alone being both footed

i

This describes lallana

/

Zidane

Neymar

Technical players

Not skillful

Neither had tricks and dribbles.

Nahhh I can't agree

Skillful is having more than one trick

Guy just has the Cruyff turn hence he uses it five times per game

For a player that plays in AM that turn is VERY useful

He does other tricks anyways I have seen him do step overs and other bits

Like you explained in the other post you made he isn't south american skilful he is more spanish or dutch which is a good template for him to follow

The way Lallana creates space in tight positions>>>>

top player

i

This describes lallana

Thats lies

Lol a bit of an exaggeration, but you see occasionally see them. 

I had two footed players in my semi pro teams who were pretty average.

Being two footed is a bonus but not necessary to be technical is the point i was trying to get across.

i

This describes lallana

/

Zidane

Neymar

Technical players

Not skillful

Neither had tricks and dribbles.

Oh i get what you mean.

i

This describes lallana

Thats lies

Lol a bit of an exaggeration, but you see occasionally see them.

I had two footed players in my semi pro teams who were pretty average.

Being two footed is a bonus but not necessary to be technical is the point i was trying to get across.

Your right it means nothing

Look at Plasil the best two footed player there is and he is proper shit

Lallana 's ability to make a split second judgement that his opponent has shifted his body weight too far one way means he rarely needs to do a trick to beat a man, he's scientific with it.

It's mesmerising to watch him twist and turn until he identifies when his opponent has committed a fraction too much before he proceeds to glide past them. Part physical, part mental.

• Upvote 1

Sterling does 40 yard passes with his left foot

he isn't one footed

but he isn't two footed either

Santi takes set pieces with both feet
So does Lallana

Sterling will not suddenly turn into a two footed player. But he is no Robben

You think Lallana will become a world beater?

Its early but I'm very impressed. Too early to say atm tho. Hope him and Sturridge click. Both clever players

Lallana 's ability to make a split second judgement that his opponent has shifted his body weight too far one way means he rarely needs to do a trick to beat a man, he's scientific with it.

It's mesmerising to watch him twist and turn until he identifies when his opponent has committed a fraction too much before he proceeds to glide past them. Part physical, part mental.

Trust me

His west brom performance got me gassed. if he plays like that every game between now and the end of this season 25million will be cheap

Real player who would be so much better if he was born in France/Spain/Germany

Trust me

His west brom performance got me gassed. if he plays like that every game between now and the end of this season 25million will be cheap

Real player who would be so much better if he was born in France/Spain/Germany

It makes no difference where your born

France

Spain

Germany

Have proper shit players and a few good ones.