Who is the current most tekked out English player?

kerser

Striking the ball is a technique but it has nothing to do with a player having tek IMO

Not a lot of the best technical players can strike the ball well where as there are thousands of guys especially on this country who have mastered the technique of striking the ball

I'd say a technical player has as much to do with football intelligence and usually goes hand in hand with a tactical awareness

Maybe it's because I have the coaching hat glued to my head now but I 100% separate the two.

And LOL @ striking the ball having nothing to do with overall technique.

• Upvote 1

Might as well make this discussion about technique, what it is and how people judge it,..

There aren't really many candidates for the most technical english player either.

- The way (understanding, precision, speed, action, control) a player manipulates the ball in all aspects and situations

- The consistency (particularly when under pressure/less time)

- The variety (different surfaces of the foot, both feet)

- The balance and awareness to be multi directional when executing different technical skills

- General comfortability (composure) in possession, as well as using skills/flair

• Upvote 4

Might as well make this discussion about technique, what it is and how people judge it,..

There aren't really many candidates for the most technical english player either.

- The way (understanding, precision, speed, action, control) a player manipulates the ball in all aspects and situations

- The balance and awareness to be multi directional when executing different technical skills

- General comfortability (composure) in possession, as well as using skills/flair

this is what i was thinkin bout when i heard sterlings name called

more time he stops the ball dead, tries to play guys straight up, not saying he cant suck guys in and ghost but this season he looks like he tryna do too much

wilshere turns corners on guys non stop with them deft touches, think thats more to do with awareness when receiving the ball

like its been said earlier his problem is decision making not dribbling, there's a reason he gets clamped so much

Pos shocase nailed it

i

This describes lallana

/

Don't wanna see sterlings name til he starts doing bits with his left peg

i

This describes lallana

/

Don't wanna see sterlings name til he starts doing bits with his left peg

He already does, and some of the most technical players of all time were one footed.

If your definition of technical is only two footed players, then you're probably ruling the most technical players in the game out.

• Upvote 1

i

This describes lallana

/Don't wanna see sterlings name til he starts doing bits with his left peg

He already does, and some of the most technical players of all time were one footed.

If your definition of technical is only two footed players, then you're probably ruling the most technical players in the game out.

Didn't say only 2 footed players can be technical but for me being able to display great technique with both feet takes you a step above the rest. I swear being 2 footed is so underrated