#PeakTimes

kerser

Wtf I can see why southpaw just uses this to patronise people.

I ain't got time to be doing entertaining that bs.

Talking to people about international deals, new business ventures, securing my future.

aka playing championship manager.

Why would I discuss my business dealings with you. What benefit would this be to me?

Live your life you only have one and you should enjoy and fulfill it look what happened to Joe Grime if anything that should make people value life more.

• Upvote 2

Bashment dj was diagnosed Angio Sarcoma and cancer on the lungs,angio sarcoma is incurable so he sadly passed away couple days ago. When you see how this guy was even though he was dieing is a true inspiration. Personally reaffirmed my belief that you must live life to it's full potential and enjoy life because you don't know what is around the corner.

I can spend the day hurling insults at some person I dont know for some other people I don't know to laugh. Or I could choose to do something what beneficial to me. That is why I take my hats off to people like mike kane, porchy who don't just sit down talking football they pursued that passion for it to work for them. It is people like that I rather interact with. Sole if you are about empowerment and I can fuck with you. But if you are on this fuck boy shit you are persistent with we won't break bread at the same table.

• Upvote 3

When someone bum sucks the spliff

When a good lookin jezzy says she will only give brain if u lick her cooch out

If u are white and Eminem is your fave rapper but u aren't considered a true hip hop fan because he is considered 'too pop'

When u catch the flu because some bugger didn't cover their mouth wen coughing

When u on the bus and donnys have bad hygene

now this is not true

• 4 weeks later...