Denmark: Calls for Muhammad cartoons in school textbooks

dub

in this country the education top brass seem more concerned with implementing compulsory sex education to primary school kids

That isn't a bad thing.
Sorry why should parents be dictated to about how and when their children should be educated about sex?

It's ridiculous

Exactly, let the kids be kids.

Though it is hard these days given the crap they are bombarded with daily.

denmark really want to agitate the brothers

they are liable now

an association of RE teachers that cant represent more than 50 people in that tiny country callin for images of big mo and now the country is responsible for an attack in your backwards brain

lol at brothers

where was this solidarity when they're poking holes in ur boy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why don't you fuck off to a land were you can be with all your brothers if you don't like Danish people

They can feel you hate them that's why when you walk down the street you feel uncomfortable but thats what you get when have evil thoughts about them

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why don't you fuck off to a land were you can be with all your brothers if you don't like Danish people

They can feel you hate them that's why when you walk down the street you feel uncomfortable but thats what you get when have evil thoughts about them

so in this land muslims have to get trolled and aggrevated :/

Idiot pov

Not sure what the argument about history is here? It's always only ever taught about the wrong doings of European men. Was never anything taught about what any one else did, even when they taught about the slave trade I don't think they ever mentioned it was Africans selling Africans onto Europeans and Americans to coincide with kidnappings.

Think all people ever seem to remember mostly about is 1066 for some reason.

This is true, from my experience at school anyway

Why don't you f*ck off to a land were you can be with all your brothers if you don't like Danish people

so in this land muslims have to get trolled and aggrevated :/

Idiot pov

Nah only people like you that wish harm on them

Studying them would help explore the relation between religious, social and political issues, according to association's president, John Rydahl. "The 'Muhammad crisis' is an obvious issue in religious education, and it amazes me that there hasn't yet been a textbook with the drawings," he says.

How can you discuss/analyse a drawing without seeing it? The purpose is for education, not aggravating Muslims

The bit in red is OTT though

Distasteful post

as was urs

i cant watch u cry about murder 1 post and then condone it in the next without pickin u up on the blatant hypocrisy

especially for somethin so trivial

i didnt condone sh*t

Just said if something happens the danish ppl need to go at their government and not islam

maybe ur gettin your english confused again then but u did

condone = to accept

liable = responsible

words u used, n it parrots the same kind of shit u read on here plenty

n once again, not the government, it's like a teachers union

quick to print offensive cartoons in the name of free speech all the while omitting heinous acts committed by corks from history lessons.

hmm i remember being taught nazis, romans, the great depression, a bit of slavery that was oh so modern and fair of them, never remember being taught about mass murder, rape, beheadings, chemicals testing and such committed by the civilised colonisers.

in this country the education top brass seem more concerned with implementing compulsory sex education to primary school kids

You didn't learn about the atrocities committed by the Nazis and Romans? Where you in bottom set brah?

Not sure what the argument about history is here? It's always only ever taught about the wrong doings of European men. Was never anything taught about what any one else did, even when they taught about the slave trade I don't think they ever mentioned it was Africans selling Africans onto Europeans and Americans to coincide with kidnappings.

Think all people ever seem to remember mostly about is 1066 for some reason.

Africans were not selling other Africans. ... That is what Daemons have told you and us to free them of guilt. The Bantu tribe/Kingdom did not see itself as "African" they were Bantu and their neighbouring tribe/Kingdom say Ashanti also did not see themselves as African but of their tribe. ... whitey comes in whom they have both traded with and tells one tribe that the other just purchased a huge stock of arms from them in order to invade them.. hence them having no qualms in attacking the other tribe.. And agreeing to hand over captives to the British for profit. .. They were selling prisoners of war. . Not slaves or Africans. .a war caused by the demon.. is this not still Daemons modus operandi today? What about the many chiefs and leaders who fought against slavery? Do the history books whitey wrote include their names? No. Even the king of Dahomey who was one of the biggest names attached to the "Africans sold Africans" nonsense whitey claims. . Also attacked whites and sent warnings to Europe. .. which resulted in his Kingdom being attacked by whitey and sold them into slavery. .. fuck outta here with that talk.

• Upvote 1

Studying them would help explore the relation between religious, social and political issues, according to association's president, John Rydahl. "The 'Muhammad crisis' is an obvious issue in religious education, and it amazes me that there hasn't yet been a textbook with the drawings," he says.

How can you discuss/analyse a drawing without seeing it? The purpose is for education, not aggravating Muslims

smh ur not meant to draw prophet muhammad [pbuh]

That excuse is weak. They are obviously tryna aggrevate

That is not a Danish law.

Please tell me why a bunch of teachers would want to aggravate Muslims?

That is not a Danish law.

Please tell me why a bunch of teachers would want to aggravate Muslims?

cos denmark is a very racist country