2015 Formula 1 Season

Admin.

Nico was salty as ever huh? Lmao he already lost. Lewis got to him.

Lewis knew what he was doing though, but Nico should have attacked early on if he really wanted to dictate the pace.

Was creasing when interviewer asked Nico if he would do the same thing if he was in first, man said that's not relevant :lol:

Dead track

>>high speed corners into straights

No one can follow

Although it may not be the best, I disagree that it's a dead track. U only have to look at Verstappen to see the possibilities. Obviously Merc's are still way ahead. Shame the race finished the way it did I as it would've been interesting to see if Kimi would've caught Vettel and then what.

negged was a car fault

1 more lap and kimi would have won

5 more laps and both mercedes would have failed to score

• Downvote 1

Was a good a better drive from Nico, some of the over takes were nice, felt a little bad for him but seeing his stupid salt face on the podium made that fade quickly but can't blame him for that one.

I only see Ferrari in standing IF Mercedes have constant fuck ups and they won't be coming from Lewis.

I think it was Maldonado mid race who had engine problems? His whole career is just peak.

Hope to see Vettel do something in the next one.

negged was a car fault

Not like you knew so. it only was mentioned after the race (Nico)

Nah they said straight away (sky)

• 3 weeks later...

mclaren are an embarrassment now

cant blame everything on honda

I'm gonna be creasing if Lewis stays out and somehow wins after they told Rosberg basically the win is yours as Lewis has to pit :rofl:

Nah couldn't fully pull that off due to the tire of choice. If they tried to pull that off would've just ruined both their races. Still this is damage limitations for Lewis, like how he's been told to bring the car home but then nukes the shit out of the car. That's the true racer belief.

Too much though with the 6 laps remaining. He needed to be catching him at over 2 secs a lap.