Sneaker Deals GB (Affiliate marketing...)

Elementalism

I use Instagram as my main social however I question if that's wise as you can't click links ffs.

Also problem with Insta is knowing who's pages have genuine followers and not just bought ones.

I considered a lot of those pages over Christmas but then thought are you people really buying/leasing a car from a banter page? Plus what's the age and salary demographic, hmm... Can only see rate cards I guess...

I wouldn't recommend using Instagram for your business TF

Trainers, phone cases, clothing etc. Yeah cool. But not cars.

Only good for brand awareness, ie maybe you post up pictures of cars from around the world.

I had an insta account with 6k followers, posted a link to a site (bio), only got about 60 clicks irrc after 20-25 posts.

For me the time you put in isn't worth it.

Again for your type of business I wouldn't even suggest running twitter or Facebook ads. I would focus on Google. 89% of searches take place through there.

No point wasting money on Facebook and Twitter ads

Yeah have an organic presence on those social platforms, but unless you are ranking high on Google for a lot of terms relevant for your business, imo it's a waste of time.

I would focus more on paid search and building your organic presence on Google than anything else if you are going to spend money digitally.

Id see what all your competitors are doing too, what keywords they are using, where they rank. What you can copy etc.

I use Instagram cos it's the most FCA friendly. Twitter and it's 140 characters are a nightmare.

Well I'm in the process of deciding if I should try Google Adwords or like I said in the other thread ContractHire&Leasing.

I've tried improving the SEO aspects of my site too, but I can't say I 100% know what I'm doing...

Guest Blacksheet

I wouldn't recommend using Instagram for your business TF

Trainers, phone cases, clothing etc. Yeah cool. But not cars.

Only good for brand awareness, ie maybe you post up pictures of cars from around the world.

I had an insta account with 6k followers, posted a link to a site (bio), only got about 60 clicks irrc after 20-25 posts.

For me the time you put in isn't worth it.

Again for your type of business I wouldn't even suggest running twitter or Facebook ads. I would focus on Google. 89% of searches take place through there.

No point wasting money on Facebook and Twitter ads

Yeah have an organic presence on those social platforms, but unless you are ranking high on Google for a lot of terms relevant for your business, imo it's a waste of time.

I would focus more on paid search and building your organic presence on Google than anything else if you are going to spend money digitally.

Id see what all your competitors are doing too, what keywords they are using, where they rank. What you can copy etc.

this is all true and i suppose the banter pages wont suit his business

However if you can strike some kind of deal with some a list celebs in the dms in exchange for promo it can work, your telling me if a premiership football player posted a promotion post on his acc it wont convert to some sales?

theres no harm in creating a preset message and spammin every celeb and seeing if you get a reply and work from there

it works

Any endorsements to a large following which attest to trust will 100% work.

I don't particularly think Premier League footballers is the best route for me to go however, as footballers and cars, work by different rules to the general public tbh but I hear you.

I don't really want to chase celebrity customers, just people who go to work or own a business, have clean credit and wanna save some p/get a better car for their money.

If you are using insta it would be worth getting some professional shots done and aim some sponsored ads at the the insta stunters/brand followers.

Dont know what the costings of the sponsored ads tho but i am seeing alot more of them on my feed these days. Personally i notice  them much more than ads on facebook & twitter

@TF I would be more than willing to help

But I'm only 6 months into my grad scheme. And this is my mentoring/development plan. So only get to spend about 30% of my time on it.

By summer I should be in a good place to give more accurate help though.

Whats your grad scheme/uni course in?

Im guessing its some kind of dev work right

• 1 month later...
Guest Blacksheet

Google works (no sh*t I hear you cry), but I found its attracted a lot of time wasters for what I tried to concentrate it to do.

Spent about 4 bills... Might have to shout out the Indian man to do something cos PPC is not for me.

How many sales from that?