FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

Have I not been clear Trap.. Is there not page after page in this topic of me calling guys names out? Don't get it twisted and think it's something new, it's the same old shit why I bounced last time. But for the record.....

Noah loves to run and hold onto the ball and lose it time after time.... That's how he plays, sometimes it works, most of the time it goes nowhere but it's his style so be it.

You Trap, you never play your position. You been asked before, you been told before. But it don't matter because you are gonna continue running into every mans space and that's fine because that is your game and your style.

So when I decide to say fuck it, I don't wanna play passes so often. I wanna go fucking around running all over the pitch and holding onto the ball dribbling with it, lose it or not let's have fun like the other team members do and not give a fuck, all of a sudden guys get upset lol :rofl:

• Downvote 1