FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

What philosophy lol? I'm happier when the balls coming into the box lol, as I said, balance, variety. You man were trolling and decided to play crosses and overhead through balls constantly the other night and we were banging goals in still lol. Mixing it up during games is live though.

Dunno how I missed them 2 sitters, heard Noah say I was putting too much power on it but I was tapping shoot.

You need to let me know when you have given Shiest the Sweeper role too @Zizouz lol. Guy was fucking all over the place. 

@Trap God

What does my back 4 being all over the place in a 1 v 1 have to do with you being all over the place controlling one guy in clubs :rofl:... You ain't Ziz, you ain't playing ANY. You get one job to do and can't do it or won't do it. You have been asked before to stay in position and you won't listen. 

From when Ziz asks me to do shit I'll do it. He's manager. When that new guy was in the team last night he got told to stay up top and stay on the wing and he did it... Why is it that you turn into Gene Wilder See No Evil Hear No Evil when you get asked to stay in Position.

I ditched my ST role and took your RW role last night cuz you were pissing me off never being on the wing... So what happened when you went ST, You ended up on the RW taking my space. In fact when you got off the PS4 and I took my ST role back and we started winning, something along the lines was said 'Oh Shiest is gone then, makes sense were having shots on goal now'.

• Downvote 1

I'm on now what you saying?

No need for all that text just push that ps button rudeboy

/

In future don't take my place on the rw

Put some fucking respek on my name you should be grateful the way I've fed you since this clubs inception

Your movement is poor you can't tackle you have no vision you pass backwards unnecessarily slowing down the play and on top of that I swear your right analogue stick does not work fuck are you doing on the wing

Play ST and stick to running in a straight line and pressing shoot when your given the opportunity

That role is not for me with fodder like you on the wing hows man supposed to eat?

Do not come on here trying to chat to me about fifa push that button and let your hands do the talking @Gambino

Who the fuck are you feeding with your 12 Assists in 68 games really. Bro, your positioning is fucked..... Simple as that, that's all I'm telling you and everyone else feels the same. If you wanna get hurt about that and talk fantasy that is on you lol.

fkv0ps.jpg

Ducking the fade

My pro has played more than 68 games bruh

Reality is YOUR PLAYER HAS COMPLETED OVER A THOUSAND MORE PASSES THAN MINE TO GET LESS ASSISTS

OVER A THOUSAND

WHAT KIND OF PASSES ARE THESE?

IS YOUR POSITION NOT STRIKER?

IS THAT NOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GOAL?

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PASS THE BALL ROUND THE CORNER?

HAS ANYONE SEEN YOU SCORE A FREE KICK IN YOUR 300+ GAMES

DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR LOCKER?

MY PLAYER HAS LESS COMPLETED PASSES MORE ASSISTS MORE TACKLES MORE INTERCEPTIONS

MY PRO HAS GOT BACK TO BACK PROMOTIONS TO DIV 1

I TURN MY PS BACK ON AND WERE BACK IN DIVISION 2 COS OF YOU AND YOUR SHIT

YOU ARE A CANCER TO THIS CLUB

IF THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS THAT IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR THE TEAM IM FINE WITH THAT 

BUT UNTIL THAT DETERMINATION IS MADE STFU OR CATCH THIS FADE

imagejpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

That role is not for me with fodder like you on the wing hows man supposed to eat?

You know what would of helped you here, if my FIFA had not of fucked up last night and not allowed me to get into them 2 games where you played upfront and did nothing. So yea...... Saying you can't eat with fodder like me on the wings when I wasn't actually playing in those matches makes you look like a clown. You had Noah, FVTz and Ziz as the only 3 guys in those games with you. Look at your ratings from last night lad

2 Games you played ST and you man never scored one fucking goal in both them games whilst I wasn't playing.

Soon as you are gone I take that ST Role playing with the same guys you had and we get back to back 3-0 wins.

Have I even taken a FREE KICK? You fucking dimwit. How you gonna call me out for not scoring a Free Kick when my player is never on Free Kick duty, Noah takes them mostly. The facts speak for themselves.... Facts vs you waffling on. You were dead weight last night.

You played 68 games and did 800 odd passes. I've played 94 games and did 1100 odd... Not much difference there is there, but your pass completion percentage is less than mine so WTF are you smoking? You assist percentage is lower than mine per game as well and yet your the dude who plays Sweeper and apparently feeds everyone :rofl:

5vpxdf.jpg

No one said you were not good enough TBF. I said you were all over the place last night which was a cold hard FACT. You couldn't handle being told that hence all this fraff about how great you are and how shit I am and let's do 1 v 1 like that's meant to help you learn to hold your position.

Are them stats from this Club though or previous clubs. I know I ain't played no 300 odd games for this Club..... So what you did in your previously lifetime is irrelevant to me, people get better over time, you've obviously got worse. You are showing me stats with a better shooting ratio and more MOTM than you by a clear distance, and this is your argument for how shit I am and how great you are meant to be?? :lol:

I've played less games than you and done that many more passes??? Proper team player me mate, and my pass percentage is near the same as yours so yea, considering I played more.. You get the drift.

Look at that match form as well.......:ph34r:

Like I said....... I called you out on you being all over the place last night. WERE YOU OR WERE YOU NOT all over the pitch last night. Don't take my word for it, go ask Zizous, Noah, whomever. If I was the shittest player on the planet with 0 goals, o assists, it still would not take ANYTHING at all away from the FACT you were shit last night and not holding your position :rofl:

You wanted to talk numbers so pulled out the real stats

Let's not act like they aren't an accurate depiction of what goes on on the pitch

13 more games than you

23 more assists

110 more interceptions

392 more tackles

You have 34 more goals than me

Do not ever try talk to me like you are capable of doing more for THE TEAM than I do

You are meant to have them. lol You play mainly CM, why would I have more tackles when I mainly play Upfront. You were supposed to drop statistics showing how shit I am as you keep saying and how great you are, and those alternate longer term stats have just debunked your own argument.

You spoke about how shit my passing is and we've got near enough the same ratio except I've done nearly 2000 odd more passes than you and I'm the dude who plays up top whilst you are CM.. that tells me you ain't doing a good job of passing to people.

The reality is you got upset that man noticed you running round like a headless chicken last night and decided to try attack my ability over it, and then posting shit that proves your own argument wrong. This ain't the first time either. A few weeks back I told Ziz the same thing, tell this guy to stop running all over the place and I heard him down the Mic say there is no point as you won't listen and do your own thing.

Bro look at your match form though...... Looks like some stiff flatlining in a hospital bed.

83mjpsqx-1368163590.jpg

How have the stats debunked my own argument?

They prove exactly what I said

I play RW

Our pass percentage near enough the same

I've passed the ball thousands of times less than you

But I've got more assists

What does that say about your passing?

Like I said if you ain't running in a straight line and shooting or scoring headers ya rubbish 

Use your noggin will you.....

You went on some rant and rave about how shit I am, how shit at passing I am bla bla bla.

Baffled how you boasting about your assists means I should have more because I've passed the ball more lol..... Am I not allowed to pass it unless I'm playing someone in on goal?

Then you upload stats showing we have almost identical pass success except I've played 2000 odd more passes than you in less games..... That says that you ain't a better passer than me, and if I'm as shit as you say, then you are too? It also says you are a greedy c*nt to be playing most your games in CM and having 2000 less passes than me. You can't even counter argue it by saying well you waste your passes, because our percentages are the same. So you shot yourself in the foot without realising it.

And recognise I never even mentioned your ability or passing or shooting. I called you out for you not playing your position and running all over the place which Zizous has asked people, me included to make sure we do. You ignore what you have been asked, and now because it's been mentioned again you spoke shit so I dropped the stats.

You don't normally play RW at all either. You are normally in CM.