This Is Just Getting Stupid Now....

Rsonist

Manchester United are planning a mega offer for Tottenham ace Dimitar Berbatov.Various reports are saying that the Reds are set to launch an incredible move worth ã39m.United hope they can persuade Spurs to release their star man by offering ã11.5m-rated Louis Saha plus the huge cash sum.Spurs paid Bayer Leverkusen ã10.9m for the Bulgarian international last summer.Spurs are trying to get Berbatov to sign a new six-year contract, doubling his ã22,000-a-week deal. United could more than treble it to ã70,000 a week.Imminent United signing Owen Hargreaves said of Berbatov: ââ¬ÅThis season Berbatov has been a breath of fresh air in English football, he just makes the game look so easy at times.ââ¬Â

The Sun:Yesterday, Berbatov's agent Emil Dantchev refused to confirm the player would be at White Hart Lane next season. Dantchev said: "In Football you do not know what will happen tommorrow"
Hmm, is unlikely, but i dont see Tottenham rejecting that offer, and for 30 mil i'd much rather have Eto'o, or even Torres for 18, even though Berba would be oh so sick.

The Sun:Yesterday, Berbatov's agent Emil Dantchev refused to confirm the player would be at White Hart Lane next season. Dantchev said: "In Football you do not know what will happen tommorrow"
Lol... When the money starts to get put on the table, the tune oh so suddenly begins to change...Enjoy a long summer Spurs fans...

Hmm, is unlikely, but i dont see Tottenham rejecting that offer, and for 30 mil i'd much rather have Eto'o, or even Torres for 18, even though Berba would be oh so sick.

Dimitar Berbatov's agent has rejected speculation linking the player with a move away from Tottenham and says the Bulgarian is open to holding talks over a new deal at White Hart Lane.Reports on Friday suggested Manchester United were preparing a massive player plus cash deal to lure Berbatov to Old Trafford.Berbatov's future has been the subject of intense speculation for the last few months following his stellar displays this term for Tottenham.The likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and United are all thought to be weighing up moves for the former Bayer Leverkusen man.Spurs are keen to keep hold of the talented forward and are believed to be ready to offer Berbatov a lucrative new deal to persuade the player to stay.Berbatov's agent Emil Dantchev rejected the rumours of a possible move away and insists his client is happy to have talks over a new deal at White Hart Lane."I have seen the reports but it is all just speculation," Dantchev told skysports.com"Nothing has changed - Dimitar is under contract at Tottenham."He is happy there and he has had a wonderful season."Dimitar is currently on his holidays and then he is away with the national team for some games."If Tottenham want to talk about a new deal we will be happy to have talks as everybody is happy at the moment."