Facebook

Blocked by ex girlfriends sometimes I can see their profiles(not stalking) for a day  then the next day I cant again so clearly they are still spying on me.

My boy got my other boy's little sister pregnant she wont let him see the baby so he used my account to look at pictures she blocked me and so did the step dad  who she cheated on with my boy and  is now claiming the child as his(wotless nigga, even had a broadcast calling him his son and that he loves him the youth is the spitting image of my boy)   which I dont mind the whole debacle is nigger shit at its finest. 

3 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Have you blocked anybody you was once close to on there including family?

Has anybody blocked you?

What were the reasons?

Seen anybody you blocked or vice versa in real life afterwards?

Share your stories.

Yes

women

Blocked a good few bad women and blocked by a couple good ones

1 thai bird was sendin me pics of acid burn face and chopped off d*cks n google image sourced firearms

probably the most notable story

i only moved in with her for 2 weeks n then scarpered when the signs of crazy were too much to ignore

n id finished all her tramadols 

my fbook been locked down since that n ain’t had much movement since I split up with my ex, who I’m sure has blocked me since 

I deleted it in 2014. People I didn't like and just inna people seeing my kids and I grow up on there these times those nearest and dearest to me that don't use that site don't see my family etc grow. Just felt the wrong way round.

As for exes or links nah. I don't block people. Just ignore them. Let it really bun them I don't care.

• Like 2