FAO White Women..

the clash

Guest Durrty Boi

Ashman u make urself look like more n more of an idiot everydaythis whole shock to get attention thing is old still

that guy doesnt represent every black manjust like ian huntley doesnt represent all white guys
naa I'm playing still.. I see the slap and had to give it it's own topicI just like winding cunts up.nothing is wrong with a little fiction.

Guest Silver Surfer
allow it though..when he slapped her his hand must of been full of his own spunkallow it
What aint u had ur own spunk in ur hand?

allow it though..when he slapped her his hand must of been full of his own spunkallow it
I usually juice in my wifes vagina thank you very much and if it is a bashing ting I aim my kids into the toilet very well.

Guest Silver Surfer
I usually juice in my wifes vagina thank you very much and if it is a bashing ting I aim my kids into the toilet very well.
You aint ready for the Spider-Man then

You aint ready for the Spider-Man then
Oh my gosh lmfaothat is pure sick.