Charly

Gambino

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for this topicwatch everyone go "why they boooing her for? is it cause shes black?"
black people r not that petty contrary to ure beliefs...if she is waste she is waste lol...about cant use a wachine machineK-dot.1
Lol its true.....certain white people think all black epople are petty and thatits just racist stereo typing

I was waiting for this topicwatch everyone go "why they boooing her for? is it cause shes black?"
black people r not that petty contrary to ure beliefs...if she is waste she is waste lol...about cant use a wachine machineK-dot.1
Lol its true.....certain white people think all black epople are petty and thatits just racist stereo typing
Just used to hearing complaining all the time over the smallest things, any reason to draw the card and it is drawn.I'm also surprised how people aint saying "they chose a jobless black girl to go in there who is happy not to be working scrunging the benefits making us look bad as black people are not like that, we work hard" speech.

Can someone please tell me why she is wearing some bedraggled, fouled second hand weave?

Can someone please tell me why she is wearing some bedraggled, fouled second hand weave?
!!!!????!!!!!Jeez the one black chick and it's her. *hangs head in shame*so far i like Nickylmao @ "I love Cigarette's and electro music"

I liked the way one of her quotes were "I'm allergic to skinny people".The irony.