Emily evicted for racism...

Nah Blud I

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blown outta proportion, whats in a word. When Rappers and so on stop sayin it, when black people in the street stop callin each other it aswell as callin other races it. Then i suppose we can ridicule the word.
Oh f*ck off with your opinion.Indians call each other P**i, I KNOW NOT to call them P**i. People know right from wrong and its a personal decision to use that word and she was wrong to use it. It doesnt matter who or what says it. People murder, does it make it right for you to murder?
Why dont u go f*ck urself u little prick, u cant take opinions dont come on forums u waste cadet. Its d*ckheads like u tha give power to the word cryin about how wrong it is, Someone calls me a cracker i aint cryin about it, is a f*ckin word tha is freely used. How many rap tunes u heard cracka this cracka tha, Its bullshit who gives a f*ck, people r gonna say wha they wanna say. Her intention was more important than the word, and her intention did not come across bad.
Cracker and n***** are two completely different words with completely different implications. Where does the word Cracker even come from? To me its like calling a person a honkey. Means f*ck all.I can take opinions, but come on, even you must know your chatting sh*t.
Cracka means f*ck all, to me its like callin a person a Honkey....Which is the racist word used against white people equivalent to the word Nigga...... And it means f*ck all to u. You just deaded your own reasoning there.
You just deaded Numero with his lame reasoning.
No he never, dont chat sh*t.Yeah its a racial slur because we know thats what its meant to be, but liked I have asked, where does it derive from? When have Black people had superiority over White's then called them Honkey or cracker?Like I said it means f*ck all! Has no history. All it is is a word that we have heard is derogatory.
How can you justify hurtful words that are directed at people just because one word is older then the other?Honky and n***** are both racial slurs regardless what the history is of the words the end result is that you are being racist.It is very unfair and biased to not say both words are bad.
When I say history I dont mean age, I'm talking about meaning.There's no history behind the word, its just a word that we are told is a racial slur. Whereas with n***** we know that it derives from slavery. Its not so much the meaning behind the word, but how the word was used.For the 3rd time, what are the origins behind the word Cracker?

Blown outta proportion, whats in a word. When Rappers and so on stop sayin it, when black people in the street stop callin each other it aswell as callin other races it. Then i suppose we can ridicule the word.
Oh f*ck off with your opinion.Indians call each other P**i, I KNOW NOT to call them P**i. People know right from wrong and its a personal decision to use that word and she was wrong to use it. It doesnt matter who or what says it. People murder, does it make it right for you to murder?
Why dont u go f*ck urself u little prick, u cant take opinions dont come on forums u waste cadet. Its d*ckheads like u tha give power to the word cryin about how wrong it is, Someone calls me a cracker i aint cryin about it, is a f*ckin word tha is freely used. How many rap tunes u heard cracka this cracka tha, Its bullshit who gives a f*ck, people r gonna say wha they wanna say. Her intention was more important than the word, and her intention did not come across bad.
Cracker and n***** are two completely different words with completely different implications. Where does the word Cracker even come from? To me its like calling a person a honkey. Means f*ck all.I can take opinions, but come on, even you must know your chatting sh*t.
Cracka means f*ck all, to me its like callin a person a Honkey....Which is the racist word used against white people equivalent to the word Nigga...... And it means f*ck all to u. You just deaded your own reasoning there.
No he never, dont chat sh*t.Yeah its a racial slur because we know thats what its meant to be, but liked I have asked, where does it derive from? When have Black people had superiority over White's then called them Honkey or cracker?Like I said it means f*ck all! Has no history. All it is is a word that we have heard is derogatory.
How can you justify hurtful words that are directed at people just because one word is older then the other?Honky and n***** are both racial slurs regardless what the history is of the words the end result is that you are being racist.It is very unfair and biased to not say both words are bad.
When I say history I dont mean age, I'm talking about meaning.There's no history behind the word, its just a word that we are told is a racial slur. Whereas with n***** we know that it derives from slavery. Its not so much the meaning behind the word, but how the word was used.For the 3rd time, what are the origins behind the word Cracker?
The end result is that they are both racial slurs and you will hurt people by saying either words.Its petty getting into debates about were it originates and what is the history behind it.Its little kid sh*t saying one is worse then the other when they are both racial slurs which areboth hurtful.

The end result is that they are both racial slurs and you will hurt people by saying either words.Its petty getting into debates about were it originates and what is the history behind it.Its little kid sh*t saying one is worse then the other when they are both racial slurs which areboth hurtful.
You must have missed it but the original debate was about Honkey and Cracker being an equivalent, which they are not.That means we can put ging-er in there as well. Thats hurtful to Ginger people. I swear that has more history behind it then Cracker.p.s. You know I'm right so just stop replying

You must have missed it but the original debate was about Honkey and Cracker being an equivalent, which they are not.That means we can put ging-er in there as well. Thats hurtful to Ginger people. I swear that has more history behind it then Cracker.p.s. You know I'm right so just stop replying
Honky = Racial slurn***** = Racial slurThe End.

I was in disbelief. Just watched the video. Charley is an idiot. She needs to be evicted, and educated. How you can say you're not offended after being called n*****? She is an idiot. Emily is a clown, and she should have known it was racist.The word n***** should never be used, even by black people. Anyone who acts like it's bless is retarded and should be lined and stoned to death.

You're an idiot. Period.

In the diary room she said her friends use to to make fun of people when they're all havign a laugh so obviously they know its bad, she is a bait racist dont let her playing dumb fool you.
Took the words right out of my mouth!!

LMFAOI JUST SAW THE VIDEOSHE BAREFACE CALLED HER A "NIGGA"FOR NO REASONHOW IS THERE ANY ROOM FOR DISCUSSION ON THE MATTERTHERE'S NOTHING TO ITI THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE DEBATING WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND BB'S REACTION TO ITBECAUSE SHE EMBRACED THE WORD RATHER THAN CALLED HER A n*****.BUT SHE CALLED HER A n*****.WHEN A BLACK PERSON SAYS TO A BLACK PERSONYOU n*****.EVEN THAT'S A CUSSYOU'RE NOT SAYING MY NIGAREHHSHE'S SICK.

paper today has claims from her school mate saying she's called a black girl ngger before. told her to go work in kfc cos thats all she's good for. and..can the people saying rappers use the word cracker this cracker that in referring to white people.. post up at least 3 such tracks. i would prefer that you didnt use google since as its apparently so rampant..you probably have the track on ur ipod. thanks in advance.

BTWClipse - Mr Me Too.ALSOCheck for 50 Cent's diss toward Jadakiss.He uses the word "n*****" in the same context in which it "SLIPPED OUT" of Emily's mouth."GIVE THE JEWERELLY BACK YOU DIRTY n*****"or something along them lines.Like I siad there's no room for debateshe called her a "n*****" for no reasonand she was NOT embracing the wordFULL STOP.

Guest Removal Man
paper today has claims from her school mate saying she's called a black girl ngger before. told her to go work in kfc cos thats all she's good for. and..can the people saying rappers use the word cracker this cracker that in referring to white people.. post up at least 3 such tracks. i would prefer that you didnt use google since as its apparently so rampant..you probably have the track on ur ipod. thanks in advance.
delve in to Ice Cube's 'Death Certificate' album, or alternatively Da Lench Mob's 'Guerillas In Da Mist' album, and you will find atleast 10 tunes with references to 'Crackers', 'Honkys' and 'White Cave Bitches', all coming from friendly face and almost household name Ice Cubeand to those questioning where the term 'Cracker' comes from, i was always under the assumption it derives from 'Whip Cracker', as in the slave days (this is what someone told me anyway)

Guest Removal Man
But seeing that anti-white rap is SOOOOOOOO prominent in our hiphop today, It shouldn't be that hard to find should it?
ok dummyread my flippin post
delve in to Ice Cube's 'Death Certificate' album, or alternatively Da Lench Mob's 'Guerillas In Da Mist' album, and you will find atleast 10 tunes with references to 'Crackers', 'Honkys' and 'White Cave Bitches', all coming from friendly face and almost household name Ice Cube
i have given you TWO ALBUMS full to the brim with racial slursi don't need to upload sh*tbout ââ¬Ëif itââ¬â¢s not that hard to findââ¬â¢u r a donut