The Population Reduction Agenda For Dummies

Thun

Do you grow your own weed?

I understand people being careful about what they consume (I've never smoked weed or cigarettes in my life) but what I can never get my head around is people banging on about one thing whilst overlooking something else that is obviously susceptible to being tampered with.

Corporations and shottas are the same in the sense they exist to make profits and for a lot of them ethics are the least of their priorities.

Here we have man like Local banging on about aspartame whilst in next topics he's talking about sniffing coke, if he was to send a gram of his sniff to the lab I'm sure he'd find a whole heap of sh*t in there that it's been bashed down with yet he's banging on about fizzy pop?

On the subject of weed although I've never smoked I've always been around people that do and one thing that's noticeable to me is how different weed smells these days. I used to smell weed and be tempted but these days no f*ck*ng chance, it smells like it came straight out of a chemistry set more time.

Where there's an opportunity to make money there's someone willing to do some f*ckery to maximise profits, it's the way of the world.

If I wanted to manipulate people on a mass scale drugs is one of the first things I'd use, how about that for a conspiracy.

Do you grow your own weed?

I don't grow my own but I know the guy that grows mine and he is organic. If I had to go back to buying off the street I would have quit a long time ago once I learned about the stuff they feed hydro plants, and how it can f*ck you up if it is not flushed out of the plant properly.

The smell you are talking about will probably be left over chemicals in the bud from a grow that was rushed at the end. This is happening more and more now because there is so many new people just got into growing weed for the cash that don't know what they are doing, end up flooding the place with sh*t.

Dumb people dont take into consideration that we know what cigs and alcohol do to the body but the other soft kill weapons like aspartame, fluoride etc are promoted as being safe when they are deadly

Big difference

I was just about to type something similar...

I keep seeing people say things like do you smoke, do you drink?

What about the people in this world that don't indulge in substances that they KNOW harm the body, but are happily eating their pumped chicken from Asda and brushing their teeth with toothpaste that we are told provides healthy teeth and gums?

The fact that we are being made to consume these products WITH NO WARNINGS is what the actual problem is.

I did a healthy shop the other day... 4 items to cook a meal cost £15... I could have just gone to Mcdonalds and spent £5 lol and then they have the audacity to criticize people who aren't eating healthy.

Buy my shopping and I'll gladly do that.

Dumb people dont take into consideration that we know what cigs and alcohol do to the body but the other soft kill weapons like aspartame, fluoride etc are promoted as being safe when they are deadly

Big difference

I don't know why you're always quick to call people dumb cos I swear down 0 hype you don't come across as smart on here at all.

There are people on here I disagree with regularly who come across as intelligent, you aren't one of them.

My point wasn't about people that aren't aware of harmful substances, it was about people who know and choose when to be selective about their suspicions.

Big difference

What about the people in this world that don't indulge in substances that they KNOW harm the body, but are happily eating their pumped chicken from Asda and brushing their teeth with toothpaste that we are told provides healthy teeth and gums?

The fact that we are being made to consume these products WITH NO WARNINGS is what the actual problem is.

I did a healthy shop the other day... 4 items to cook a meal cost £15... I could have just gone to Mcdonalds and spent £5 lol and then they have the audacity to criticize people who aren't eating healthy.

Buy my shopping and I'll gladly do that.

They aint giving any warnings on there soft kill techniques

So right about doing a healthy/organic shop being expensive when the food thats bad for you is so cheap

Big difference

Where are you going to buy your food?

Go to the market for food and veg and to a butcher for your meat and your money will go a lot further.

When I was young and I used to go shopping with my mum I used to hate how she would go to 4-5 different shops for specific things, now i fully understand why.

These same people you're suspicious of are banking on you being lazy so they put everything under one roof and charge you through the nose for it.

We have warnings on cigarette packets that tell you in black and white they kill you, people are aware lots of things are bad for them but simply don't give a f*ck enough to change their habits.

point taken

jus aint the same as something being forced on you / sold to you under false pretences of being good for you (sweeteners, fluoride, dave's medicine, wifi)

i'd love to live the nice life but i'm corrupted lads leave it out, i assure u i get nice coke n the best meth whores but yh i duno where they've really been but atleast people i don't kno aint forcin em on me

deaths from coca overdoses n stds aint matchin up to the rising cancer rates

as for the conspiracy, accessibility of hard drugs could be bein used towards some depopulation agenda, but its logistically it'd be easier to just f*ck with our food, water n space

i duno about thun's 1st post, i don't trust anything from prison planet tbh

Found a little list of some of the aspartame products, this is definitely not all of them but might give people an idea of the things to avoid:

Diet Coca Cola (all varieties)

Coca Cola Zero (all varieties)

Diet Pepsi (all varieties)

Pepsi Max (all varieties)

Diet Irn Bru (all varieties)

Lilt Zero (all varieties)

Sprite Zero (all varieties)

Tango (all varieties)

Tango no added sugar (all varieties)

7up Free (all varieties)

Lucozade Sport (all varieties)

Schweppes Slimline Drinks (all varieties)

Fanta Zero (all varieties)

Fanta Orange

Dr Pepper Zero

Oasis Summer Fruits Extra Light

Oasis Citrus Punch

Ribena Really light (all varieties)

Robinsons Orange Squash

Robinson’s No added sugar range

Muller Light Cherry

Muller Light Blueberry

Muller Light Raspberry

Muller Light Banana and Custard

Danone Activia Cherry

Weight Watchers Fromage Frais

Weight Watchers Toffee and Vanilla

Wrigleys Airwaves (all varieties)

Wrigleys Orbit (all varieties)

Wrigleys Extra (all varieties)

Uncle Ben’s Sweet and Sour Light Cooking Sauce

Walkers Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli

Walkers Sensations Lime and Thai Spices

Walkers Prawn Cocktail

Canderel

Silver Spoon Sweetness and Light

Silver Spoon Light Granulated Sugar

Tabletop Sweeteners

Cadburys Highlights (all varieties)

Options Hot Chocolate Drink (all varieties)

• Upvote 1

cocaine, STDs, cancer, OK

tell me local

how many people in the UK in the past year have died due to fluoride poisoning compared to say.. alcohol

nah not even

obesity, you telling me they were all murked by "soft kill techniques"?

It gets you over a long period of time, part of the plan is to render most of the population sterile in generations time. It also degrades bones over time among other things.

Anything with sweetner in basically, no

Sugar, diet, zero, lite etc

Dave Fluoride has been linked with heart disease and cancer

Heart disease n general facts on fluoride http://naturalsociety.com/breaking-fluoride-linked-to-1-cause-of-death-in-new-research/

Cancer - http://naturalsociety.com/top-scientist-fluoride-already-shown-to-cause-10000-cancer-deaths/

Once again, alcohol is irrelevant

Big difference

Where are you going to buy your food?

Go to the market for food and veg and to a butcher for your meat and your money will go a lot further.

When I was young and I used to go shopping with my mum I used to hate how she would go to 4-5 different shops for specific things, now i fully understand why.

These same people you're suspicious of are banking on you being lazy so they put everything under one roof and charge you through the nose for it.

LOL I only went to waitrose and just picked fresh stuff... I've been into an organic store before and wow. The prices were immense!

You're right though... too lazy to go to more than one shop -_-