Socially Awkward Penguin reveals your socially awkward moments

Steven

lol there anotha one where ur walkin home with someone u dno't know too well...u say bye to them thinking ur going off in different directions BUT it so happens that u both walk in da same direction for a bit like on the other sides of the roadhappens too much i swer
o yeh this sort of tings happend to me before

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine you watched monsters ball with your family lol
I did this! Went to see it at the cinema with my mum. First scene, he's banging a prostitute from behind. I just waited and waited. Half way through the film when it was a non-awkward scene I got up and sat elsewhere. Was glad for that because there were more sex scenes coming. That was the last time I went to the cinema with my mum. We agreed that as soon as we left.
LOLs
loooooooooooooool

Guest Triple XXX
lol there anotha one where ur walkin home with someone u dno't know too well...u say bye to them thinking ur going off in different directions BUT it so happens that u both walk in da same direction for a bit like on the other sides of the roadhappens too much i swer
LOLOL this has happened a few times still. have to either speed up or slow down so it dont feel awkward bahaha
thats too awkward i swearn u dnt knmo them too well so if u walk 2gether there nothing to talk aboutwhich is where you get the phone every 2 seconds praying someone will phone

Guest Lemons
LOLOL this has happened a few times still. have to either speed up or slow down so it dont feel awkward bahaha
thats too awkward i swearn u dnt knmo them too well so if u walk 2gether there nothing to talk aboutwhich is where you get the phone every 2 seconds praying someone will phone
What I do in this situation is pre-empt it. I wait for them to commit to a route and then go a different direction. Sometimes I've gone quite a long way out of my way because of this...

Guest Flat Ericó
What I do in this situation is pre-empt it. I wait for them to commit to a route and then go a different direction. Sometimes I've gone quite a long way out of my way because of this...
LOL

Guest Triple XXX

goin the long way is wot u do wen ur brigin hoes back to mums yardits nt about them recallin their way back certain times u gotta go round the long way like twice jus to put them off the routestill remember the first time i clocked this, thought i was a f*ckin G

goin the long way is wot u do wen ur brigin hoes back to mums yardits nt about them recallin their way back certain times u gotta go round the long way like twice jus to put them off the routestill remember the first time i clocked this, thought i was a f*ckin G
LMAODone this with so many girls.Pick them up from the station, drive round the back way then go back on myself so they got confused.Turn a 5min journey into a 20min one.

ive experienced every single one
I'm sure you want to take that back.Watch the vid.But...
ive experienced a few of them
Like when somebody says something, you say sorry?They say it again and you cant hear so you just pretend to know what they're saying and go "yeah".
the video wasnt there when i posted

The one where you're walking towards someone you know but you're far away and you don't know where to look while you're walking towards eachother or when is the right time to say hello! hate that.Sex scene!Checking phone when there is an awkward silence.Not knowing what to do with my hands certain times
I hate when I do this & everyone knows ur checkig it coz ur nervous or there's an awkward silence so why do I do it?! I often avoid ppl I know when passing in the St, unless its a close friend or whateva. Idk why I do this, very unsociable of me. But sometimes I just cant be f*cked w the pointless small talk.

The one where you're walking towards someone you know but you're far away and you don't know where to look while you're walking towards eachother or when is the right time to say hello! hate that.Sex scene!Checking phone when there is an awkward silence.Not knowing what to do with my hands certain times
I hate when I do this & everyone knows ur checkig it coz ur nervous or there's an awkward silence so why do I do it?! I often avoid ppl I know when passing in the St, unless its a close friend or whateva. Idk why I do this, very unsociable of me. But sometimes I just cant be f*cked w the pointless small talk.
NORMAL WHEN LEAN

Guest Triple XXX

bruv u cnt ff live tvn if u recorded it n it has sex then u cnt get caught out with famunless u somehow all said u wanted to see it n u wer all out then recorded it

lmaospuds

Guest Lisa Turtle
If a sex scene comes on with the family viewing we'll all just say things to make the moment more awkward - 'That guys got no technique' 'she could of at least shaved' 'at least pretend to enjoy it sweetheart'.Stuff like that.
I bet ur family is jokes, if there anything like u that is.
c/s this

:lol: Hate this! I hate walking w ppl I barely know anyway - same reason I ignore those idk that well - the stupid small talk.When I was in college this 1 girl lived in the same f*ckin block as me & she was SOOOO annoying. So she'd ask if I was going hm & we'd ride 2geda & I wld lie & say Im going to my mans which was in the total opp direction. She caught me once as we were on the same train going to our hse. I had 2 think fast!

I just cant imagine u "bringing hoes back" not in a diss way.

ive experienced every single one
I'm sure you want to take that back.Watch the vid.But...
ive experienced a few of them
Like when somebody says something, you say sorry?They say it again and you cant hear so you just pretend to know what they're saying and go "yeah".
I gotta stop quotig but lmfa, do this too often. Can get u in all sorts of mix ups tho.

Guest Triple XXX
I just cant imagine u "bringing hoes back" not in a diss way.
loli does thisit dnt happen that often coz i only f*ck with hoes wen hypomanicbt wen it does i does this

Guest Triple XXX
bruv u cnt ff live tvn if u recorded it n it has sex then u cnt get caught out with famunless u somehow all said u wanted to see it n u wer all out then recorded it
Yes u can T VO, its nuts I dont understand it but u can ff live tv. Look it up. Don tthey hv it in the UK?
so ur tellin me yea..say ur watchin a football match, u can ff it to the end n see the scores before its happened?