Socially Awkward Penguin reveals your socially awkward moments

Steven

goin the long way is wot u do wen ur brigin hoes back to mums yardits nt about them recallin their way back certain times u gotta go round the long way like twice jus to put them off the routestill remember the first time i clocked this, thought i was a f*ckin G
I just cant imagine u "bringing hoes back" not in a diss way.
loli does thisit dnt happen that often coz i only f*ck with hoes wen hypomanicbt wen it does i does this
:lol: @ I does this.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i get uncomfortable watching long drawn out kisses on tv with parent
yea i know wat u mean...was watching one program with my gran some time ago and there was one kiss scene that lasted aages..can hear the detailed sounds of the lipsing...then out of nowhere my gran came out with "DISGUSTING"..cudnt stop laughingeven the sex scene in movie when fam is watching also...mad uncomfortable

lol there anotha one where ur walkin home with someone u dno't know too well...u say bye to them thinking ur going off in different directions BUT it so happens that u both walk in da same direction for a bit like on the other sides of the roadhappens too much i swer
LOLOL this has happened a few times still. have to either speed up or slow down so it dont feel awkward bahaha
kno dem ones, or i jus divert an take a next route

seeing the ex when your out and about the maddest...a mixture of shame intrigue giddiness and trying to make yourself look like your on top of the world hahaha like youv seen them but you try ignore them to show ye i moved on you not in my head ever i aint seen you im cool ...if the try say something your like yeah 1 nil to me woop woop but if they ignore you probably because tey playing the same game and if they do that it gets you mad cause they blanked you....happy days all exes ,,,many more scenarios like this to come me hope ar ar ar ha ha ha

Guest Triple XXX
seeing the ex when your out and about the maddest...a mixture of shame intrigue giddiness and trying to make yourself look like your on top of the world hahaha like youv seen them but you try ignore them to show ye i moved on you not in my head ever i aint seen you im cool ...if the try say something your like yeah 1 nil to me woop woop but if they ignore you probably because tey playing the same game and if they do that it gets you mad cause they blanked you....happy days all exes ,,,many more scenarios like this to come me hope ar ar ar ha ha ha
this i never getwen i see ex's n that none of that comes into my mind they jus come like ppl i aint seen inn a while, jus a hello, hw u been n kick ting never about tryna impress someone i dnt even care about

this i never getwen i see ex's n that none of that comes into my mind they jus come like ppl i aint seen inn a while, jus a hello, hw u been n kick ting never about tryna impress someone i dnt even care about
nah but you must both must be making small talk looking ateachother really thinking bout the night with the sambuca the he man outfit in the holiday inn hahahahahahahaha..

nah but you must both must be making small talk looking ateachother really thinking bout the night with the sambuca the he man outfit in the holiday inn hahahahahahahaha..
:/

why did u suddenly turn into a pirate at the end of this post?

lol exs are f*ckedhappened with a friend of mine we were raving and he sees his childhood sweetheart he goes over and she airs himjust as the DJ was mixing he drops I f*ck*ng buss in your boat you dirty slag try air mancouldnt even laugh had to just walk off and try regain composure
deep

lol there anotha one where ur walkin home with someone u dno't know too well...u say bye to them thinking ur going off in different directions BUT it so happens that u both walk in da same direction for a bit like on the other sides of the roadhappens too much i swer
arrghhhh i always get this its like what do i say now

How can you just get up and leave the room during a sex scene, that is more embarrassing than sitting there watching through it hahaha
if u move out right wen it starts then its not a ting, but if you move out in the middle of it then its bait.