Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

MJ VS elvis

115 posts in this topic

.. so what makes a 'king' of music? cos imo elvis is no king. hes only known and liked in the west mainly.yeah all of us are prob too young to know what impact he had at the time but still i think hes no Kingall they did was get a white guy who sounds black and gave him bare black people's songshe probably gave them songs his own stamp which made him authentic.he had the normal rockstar lifeand sold over 300m in salesMJ.. reinvented music dance and videoand is known in every country on the planet. i give elvis 5/10 and MJ 9.9/10.who is a major elvis fan ? what was your mans legacy

Elvis's music pisses all over mj's imo. so im going for elvis as all roundking of music.

jackson>>>took man 3 days to top the charts after deathtook elvis 3 weekstook lennon 2 monthsif he had died last monday im pretty sure he would of had couple singles in the top 10looking at the top 100 singles this week mj is taking the pisselvis can not stand next to mjmj is just so uniquejohnny cash pisses on elvis

I prefer MJ's music obviously but Elvis is still King.

Elvis's music pisses all over mj's imo. so im going for elvis as all roundking of music.
but its not his music nor his style he just got given stuff. was he a songwriter? he gets a bly for videos cos there wasnt music videos then. but elvis films were sick i wont lie which probably beats MJ's films i think.and why is MJ king of pop and elvis not King of Rock? why just THE king?

Princetell a lie ive never listened to this guy but i hear back in the day there was some hype over who was better him on Jacks

Two different people, Two different eras, Different type of musicThey are kings in their own respects.Jackson was way more entertaining on stage because he was a dancer, one of the best to ever do itElvis was more entertaining because just his presence alone on stage was enough, he had the right energy and charisma, plus his voice had a hypnotic effect to women.

Princetell a lie ive never listened to this guy but i hear back in the day there was some hype over who was better him on Jacks
only two names were mentioned m8 and prince wasnt one of them.why do ppl always do this? fall back

stop moaning before i lock ur topicu should be happy i even replied to ur stank topic

bob marleydennis brownbiggietupacEasy Emarvin gayeluther vandrossjames brown^^some serious niggers up in heaven

BEEF!-----on topic: MJ is my pickdont really care for elvis

This isn't even debatable imo.MJ was an INTERNATIONAL superstar & has more classics then any other artist. Count them if you doubt it.Nobody in Africa & them places gives a f*ck about Elvis.Elvis wasn't even original, the only thing groundbreaking about him was he was a white man singing black plp music. Ang tite lil richard & them.

f*ck Elvis. He's the most overated artist of all timeNearly as overated as the beetles

ElvisHe was never accused of child molestation

stop moaning before i lock ur topicu should be happy i even replied to ur stank topic
I NEVER BEGGED YOU TO REPLY IN MY TOPIC. GO COOK YOUR TIN CAN CHICKEN AND TAKE YOUR PILLS LOCK MY TOPIC AFTER U LOCK YOUR MUMS PUM.

Nobody in Africa & them places gives a f*ck about Elvis.Elvis wasn't even original, the only thing groundbreaking about him was he was a white man singing black plp music. Ang tite lil richard & them.
thisthats why im like :/ when guys were claiming dianas death was biggersh*t mj has fans mourning all over the world making shrines from china to south africato australia to the united kingdom down to brazil who else has ever been mourned in such a way?

LOLING. But you did say 'imo' i suppose. MJ>>>>>>>>

I NEVER BEGGED YOU TO REPLY IN MY TOPIC. GO COOK YOUR TIN CAN CHICKEN AND TAKE YOUR PILLS LOCK MY TOPIC AFTER U LOCK YOUR MUMS PUM.
:lol: :lol: what does that even mean

but its not his music nor his style he just got given stuff. was he a songwriter? he gets a bly for videos cos there wasnt music videos then. but elvis films were sick i wont lie which probably beats MJ's films i think.and why is MJ king of pop and elvis not King of Rock? why just THE king?
pretty sure elvis used to write his own songs, also the guy played the piano and guitar. plus had debatebly the best voice theres ever been, his range was sick.

Its true though.

f*ck anybody who dissed MJ when he was getting accused of child molestation but then now hes dead they like he was the greatest

Its true though.
Oi just stick to imo's k?

personally prefer michael jacksons music and always will but i realise elvis music was gret aswell. he didnt sell mass amounts by some mad coincidence so i laugh when people act like he did.The 2nd biggest selling artist of all time is a huge title to hold tbh, especially considering the fact his music wasnt listened to in some countries that other artists music was.

Prince was tremendous and multi talented but at that time, people were debating who was better, Prince or Michael?..Prince mixed funk,soul,rock toether and produced greatness BUTMichael was the complete package he had no weaknesses musically and he strengths exceeded beyond the normal talent of a complete musician.His music inspired the music we hear today, He inspired producers like, J Dilla (R.I.P., Q-tip,Pharell,Timberland,9th wonder. Also without Michael Jackson, Chris Tucker wouldn't be where he is. Chris Tucker's first stand up on def jam was about Michael Jackson that made him also there would be no rush hour 1,2 & 3. Fresh prince of Bel air wouldn't of been where it was ,he inspired Alfonso Ribeiro. I don't know a lot about Elvis, but Elvis was aimed to a particular audience, Michael wasn't..he reached out to everyone.I don't see Elvis having the same impact in the entertainment industry as Michael Jackson did. f*ck i can't believe his dead man..It's hard to take..R.I.P. Michael