Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kompressor

Friendlies

893 posts in this topic

2-1 whats a goal

Bit of pre-season complacent-cy :D from Van der sar (i dont seem able to spell)Berbatov's touch >>>>> Anyone else in the worldFC United match starting now this is surreal Korean National tvand some said it wouldn't last past Christmas

Squad to face Barnet:Manuel AlmuniaVito MannoneWilliam GallasJohan DjourouMikael SilvestreThomas VermaelenTomas RosickyAndrey ArshavinJack WilshereThomas CruiseCraig EastmondLuke AylingConor HendersonFrancis CoquelinJay Emmanuel-ThomasMark RandallEmmanuel FrimpongGilles SunuSanchez WattJay SimpsonNacer BaraziteAnyone going? I'm undecided at the momentKO is at 3

Anderson looks like Mr Blobby

OMFGif that ever went in

Anderson looks terrible

OWEN

I jest I jest he's a lot more than a legend but in all seriousness that wont be the last winning goal he scores this seasonIts sureal seeing him in the shirt though i just cant stop laughing

1st Half2nd HalfOwen

for the liverpool fans that may not know (i only found out recently) lfctv is now free on sky sports and they have all the pre seasons on...used to get it for free when you got setanta but now with that gone lfctv is free

FC United 1-0 down decent performance so far its pissing it down aswell apparently around 20,000 in attendance

AHHH THAT WAYNE ROONEY BALL TO NANI WAS ALOT!

for the liverpool fans that may not know (i only found out recently) lfctv is now free on sky sports and they have all the pre seasons on...used to get it for free when you got setanta but now with that gone lfctv is free
the espn one is free too clock the lfctv was free the other day

f*ck*ng hell rosicky is startingvermaelen and arshavin too

Squad to face Barnet:Manuel AlmuniaVito MannoneWilliam GallasJohan DjourouMikael SilvestreThomas VermaelenTomas RosickyAndrey ArshavinJack WilshereThomas CruiseCraig EastmondLuke AylingConor HendersonFrancis CoquelinJay Emmanuel-ThomasMark RandallEmmanuel FrimpongGilles SunuSanchez WattJay SimpsonNacer BaraziteAnyone going? I'm undecided at the momentKO is at 3
Arghghghghow can I no be told, just a little bit away ffs.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0