Your Views On Parents Hitting Children?

bane

ill probably smack them when their youngbut i plan to use choice cutting words in place of beatings to discipline them when they get past certain ages
I think this is a worse way of dealing with things.It's one thing to beat your kids so they know they've done something wrong.But to f*ck with them and manipulate them like that I think does nothing for future self esteem or confidence. It takes a long time to get over emotional or mental trauma.My brother and I are an example. I got beaten immensely, but my grandma (f*ck her) f*cked with his head while we were growing up.The difference in effects is massive.

Guest Lisa Turtle
MC'D ballon stick ftw
real recognise realI will never speak cruel/harsh words to my childrenMy parents have said stuff to me that still affects me to this day.

ill probably smack them when their youngbut i plan to use choice cutting words in place of beatings to discipline them when they get past certain ages
I think this is a worse way of dealing with things.It's one thing to beat your kids so they know they've done something wrong.But to f*ck with them and manipulate them like that I think does nothing for future self esteem or confidence. It takes a long time to get over emotional or mental trauma.My brother and I are an example. I got beaten immensely, but my grandma (f*ck her) f*cked with his head while we were growing up.The difference in effects is massive.
verbal discipline is not the same as inflicting mental trauma on my youtsim not a sick individual

my granma was a c*nt also, use to treat the kids raw, making them turn on each other, favouring some and hating others (my mum looked most like my grandad who f*cked off to miami so she got it bad) she would beat them for anything, a real c*nt, told my mum to say she fell down the stairs to the doctors and sh*t, countless other extreme sh*t makes me want to smash her skull in thinking about it, the family are divided and i couldnt give a f*ck about any of them, i can see how my aunts uncles have been effected by beatings but im not talking a normal beatin

Hitting your kid when the situation calls for it and on somewhere like the backside just to teach that what he/she did was wrong is a good thing.My dad slapped me when he found out I did some wrong sh*t and I grew up to be an upstanding member of society.He only ever slapped me on my backside.Llow slapping the face of your kid and over using the punishment, that's when they grow to resent you and start rebelling in alot of anti-social and/or illegal ways.

Its all about those African punishments where you are made to stand facing the wall with your hands straight up in the air.
dont forget the squats.some of the war stories ppl have got its like your parents mugged you off
LOL my cousin used to have to do squats. Swear down i would crease everytime his dad would beat him,, purely because he would get beat with the most random things. I also remember when one time in primary school (home time) a boy kicked a football at his mum by accident and she slapped him so hard in the playground not caring who saw, funniest thing ever.

Guest M12 Part 2
MC'D ballon stick ftw
ASSGAFDSFSDSJESUS CHRIST :D:D I KNOW
that moment when something that brought u so much joy, turned into a blasted weapon
agsdgahdsahdskbakdbkadsthe way i forgot about thisthe way u could hear that sh*t cutting through the air as it sped towards u.

my dad used to slap me if i was out of linehe punched me 1 tym but i deserved it, the bang was disgusting held me against the wall and lined his fist up with my leg and gave me the durtiest bang, i swear i was boppin invoulantarily for like 2 daysnot gunna lie, i deserved that. My dad has only handed me like 3-4 beatings but they were all necessary, when u get beaten sparsely it has more affect cos u realise u must have done summin f*cked for ure parents to react in such a manner, so u reflect on ure misbehaviour 4 longer

verbal discipline is not the same as inflicting mental trauma on my youtsim not a sick individual
lol i wasn't implying that stillafter i read it again i realised you just meant verbaland not telling one brother that the other was a devil sent from hell to test you (true story)

lol i wasn't implying that stillafter i read it again i realised you just meant verbaland not telling one brother that the other was a devil sent from hell to test you (true story)
lol pissed

Guest Triple XXX

my dad actually had a whipthem f*ckin Indiana Jones shitsgot it on the back onceMY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDn my mums slaps used to sting like amotherf*ckerbt i respect (fear) my mum so much nw so ill deffo be hittin my kidsaint aboutt htme runnin their mouth

wowparents making you do full body workouts as punishmentlmfao, creasing
this is goodwhen i heard about the squat ting, i thought that was a good punishmentwill employ...punishing them and makin them fit, without inflicting injury/wow@ marlons nan

MC'D ballon stick ftw
ASSGAFDSFSDSJESUS CHRIST :D:D I KNOW
that moment when something that brought u so much joy, turned into a blasted weapon
agsdgahdsahdskbakdbkadsthe way i forgot about thisthe way u could hear that sh*t cutting through the air as it sped towards u.
trust, stung like woah

Guest Flat Ericó
my dad actually had a whipthem f*ckin Indiana Jones shitsgot it on the back onceMY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDn my mums slaps used to sting like amotherf*ckerbt i respect (fear) my mum so much nw so ill deffo be hittin my kidsaint aboutt htme runnin their mouth
looooolfarda was on some passion of the christ shits