Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEGOMAN

MUSIC VIDEOS

192 posts in this topic

well donenext time i'm at an industry event and I see you hugged up with your chick I'll make an effort to introduce myself instead of saying in my head "is that him? should i introd....nah"

well donenext time i'm at an industry event and I see you hugged up with your chick I'll make an effort to introduce myself instead of saying in my head "is that him? should i introd....nah"
lol do that!

I hope you got some pee's saved up as when Lego take you to court you will need that money to pay them and im sure you will be in debt to them for the rest of your life

i dnt get y ur so arrogant about itu make lego chainscool

this chick:2pyca37.jpg>>>most threads
if my wife looked like that id be happy to wake up to her every day for the rest of my life.

So, do Lego actually allow you or even know about you making the chains?

Get good legal advice fam.I've just sent a link to this topic to the Lego media department.

Get good legal advice fam.I've just sent a link to this topic to the Lego media department.
when snitching is timed well.

this combined with your avi = :lol:

Copyright and Trademark InformationAll trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.LEGO, the LEGO logo, DUPLO, SOFT, and MINDSTORMS Education logos, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group.© 2009 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.TETRIX™ is a trademark of Pitsco, Inc.
When did you become an employee for Lego?

did i miss a few threads? why is everyone hating on him? surely he is just showing his acomplishments,which many of us do time to time i fail to spot the arrogance :unsure:i must have missed some other threads?...

this combined with your avi = :lol:
WHEN SNITCHING GOES WRONG!DO U THINK I WOULD REALLLY BE USING THEIR NAME IF I HAVE NOT INFORMED THEM OF WHAT IM DOING?tut tut IVE GOT THIS TING ON LOCK BRO

did i miss a few threads? why is everyone hating on him? surely he is just showing his acomplishments,which many of us do time to time i fail to spot the arrogance :unsure:i must have missed some other threads?...
Yeah, you f*ck*ng must have, darling.

Yeah, you f*ck*ng must have, darling.
update me then

? I BEG u show me the arrogrance displayed in this thread, I cant see it and neither can anyone if their honest