MUSIC VIDEOS

LEGOMAN

boying off the kid like that make u feel bigif u ever tried that sh*t wit my youngers u would get shanked so quick it would be emotionalthe meat of it is OK u sell theses chain which i like most people DO NOT RATEno one on here either likes u or respects u so the fact u keep comin back and posting sh*t no one wants to see is annoyingu talk a good game to folk that u know will have it, simply the fact u try bully some kid is pissing me off for the simple fact u choose to boy him for ratingsi could have done the same thing and smacked ur face off when i see ur wack self at liquid maidstonesay something rude to me now, give me a reason to move to u where ever i see u cant stand part time bad boys like u dont act like u would have done the same to anyone, IF i'd have pissed there u would have offered to hold my jacket
All that typing and i aint even the guy in the video.Who da wasteman? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMMY
well i will move to which ever one i see 1st yeaur both pricks,

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boying off the kid like that make u feel bigif u ever tried that sh*t wit my youngers u would get shanked so quick it would be emotionalthe meat of it is OK u sell theses chain which i like most people DO NOT RATEno one on here either likes u or respects u so the fact u keep comin back and posting sh*t no one wants to see is annoyingu talk a good game to folk that u know will have it, simply the fact u try bully some kid is pissing me off for the simple fact u choose to boy him for ratingsi could have done the same thing and smacked ur face off when i see ur wack self at liquid maidstonesay something rude to me now, give me a reason to move to u where ever i see u cant stand part time bad boys like u dont act like u would have done the same to anyone, IF i'd have pissed there u would have offered to hold my jacket
All that typing and i aint even the guy in the video.Who da wasteman? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMMY
ur gassinu just said u reported him to his school

ur gassinu just said u reported him to his school
I DID U PONCE!BUT IM NOT...... THE..... GUY..... IN THE VID...E....OOOOOO SPAS!

well i will move to which ever one i see 1st yeaur both pricks,
YEA RIGHT IM THERE THIS THURS, U WOULDA FORGOTTEN BOUT THIS CONVO IN THE MORNING WHEN U REALISE"WAIT, THIS IS JUST A FORUM, I DONT KNO WAT CAME OVER ME" LOL LOL LOL

NAH ON A REAL MRK, DONT TRY ANYTHING WHEN U SEE ME, I'LL BUY U A DRINK IF U DONT BEAT ME UP
Beg whoever first bumps into this skinny weakling prick take a pic when he gets his face smashed in
WAIT!...why dont YOU do it?! Faggot!
Believe me you dont want to cross my path you broomstick looking prick

vip2 aint real life.calm down everyone
nah ur right but this sh*t pissed me off tbhif that was ever my nephew or something and man did that i'd come back round and make his mum wash my caru quick to f*ck wit a lil kid, i woulda laugh if he had some stiff older brother u didnt know bout then ur bringing sh*t on ur familys door for what???thats how i know u aint really real out here, mans from ends know better.