how can cheaters.....

Kim

malika..... out of the close friends i have in relationships i know for a fact that 3 out of 4 of them would not cheatso all is not lost when looking at relationshipshowever i am a pessamist.... i dont want to be one of those people in 1 year or maybe 40 years time who splits up for whatever reason and then thinks back at all the oppurtunities i had to have sex with other females but declined to stay faithful.... how pissed would i be....plus on a whole next wave my current situation is more then complicated maybe i would think differently if the circumstances were different
So are you basically saying you would cheat because what if in 40 yrs time you split up with your wife, mother of your children? Can't be cheating! Not in my nature.
like killing someone, u dont think u could but put in the right situation its shoot first and ask questions later
Well I think cheating is a bit different. You're never going to be in a situation where you HAVE to cheat.
u missed the point... basically right time, place and frame of mind... u will do it... whoever is saying they arent capable, or think their partner would never cheat on them is talkin m a n u r e (dunno why > Manchester United champions of the world < came up when i typed m a n u r e without spaces?)
What I meant is that there will be people who can easily turn down Angelina Jolie because they love their girl. And other people who are genuinely incapable of cheating due to various reasons (highly emotional as one).
im not doubting that this is tru.. but love changes over time and love can fade, love can become pretty mundane... tho that person may be in ur heart, everybody craves excitement and the desire to be wanted by others... that is just one reason why a partner may cheat.. others may stem from insecurities, paranoya and straight up for funzies... whatever the reason combined with how sexually liberated society is, cheating is likely to occur in most relationships at some point when it gets "stale"... in long term relationships the couple may try things like role play before they stray to keep things "fresh"all that talk about been incapable of cheating is pie.. the only time a man cant cheat is if his d*ck dont work or if a womans pum is sewn up... neither is likely is it? even then a person can stil "cheat" whether it be emotionally, or other physical things like kissing dependant on how deep u wana go....its not fair and its not right but it is life
Not all relationships get stale, despite what society would have you believe. People have a string of 1, 2 or 3 year relationships and then say oh relationships can't work. Depends on how much effort you're both willing to put into it.And when people say incapable of cheating they don't mean it in the literal sense like they'd die from it or something. It's just about having that level of respect for your partner, which admitedly is alot harder to find in the youth of today.
most things get stale given time... liken it having ur favourite meal everyday.. yh u love it and yh it makes u happy but eventually u'll wana have something differentexactly... thats why that incapable of cheating talk is pie cos u are actually capable.. u can have respect for someone and u can love them off but are u really thinking about someone else and respect when it comes to ur own happiness? ppl r insecure and selfishthe only thing that could serve to cussion the blow is if the person is honest about it, which again is unlikely
Yeah but if you sit at home with your girl all day...Go work come home talk go bed wake up go work etc..That sh*t's going to get stale fast. But you don't have to do that. Goes back to what I said about effort tbh. It's up to you and your girl to keep the relationship exciting..Do new things, go new places, meet new people etc etc with each other. It'll only strengthen your bond and your relationship.But admittedly, alot of people these days want the perfect relationship handed to them and aren't prepared to put in work for it. When you got two people prepared to put in alot of effort you'll find that the chances of them cheating is VERY low.
A few years ago this would mean nothing to me but I now fully understand what you're saying. Good post.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
malika..... out of the close friends i have in relationships i know for a fact that 3 out of 4 of them would not cheatso all is not lost when looking at relationshipshowever i am a pessamist.... i dont want to be one of those people in 1 year or maybe 40 years time who splits up for whatever reason and then thinks back at all the oppurtunities i had to have sex with other females but declined to stay faithful.... how pissed would i be....plus on a whole next wave my current situation is more then complicated maybe i would think differently if the circumstances were different
So are you basically saying you would cheat because what if in 40 yrs time you split up with your wife, mother of your children? Can't be cheating! Not in my nature.
like killing someone, u dont think u could but put in the right situation its shoot first and ask questions later
Well I think cheating is a bit different. You're never going to be in a situation where you HAVE to cheat.
u missed the point... basically right time, place and frame of mind... u will do it... whoever is saying they arent capable, or think their partner would never cheat on them is talkin m a n u r e (dunno why > Manchester United champions of the world < came up when i typed m a n u r e without spaces?)
What I meant is that there will be people who can easily turn down Angelina Jolie because they love their girl. And other people who are genuinely incapable of cheating due to various reasons (highly emotional as one).
im not doubting that this is tru.. but love changes over time and love can fade, love can become pretty mundane... tho that person may be in ur heart, everybody craves excitement and the desire to be wanted by others... that is just one reason why a partner may cheat.. others may stem from insecurities, paranoya and straight up for funzies... whatever the reason combined with how sexually liberated society is, cheating is likely to occur in most relationships at some point when it gets "stale"... in long term relationships the couple may try things like role play before they stray to keep things "fresh"all that talk about been incapable of cheating is pie.. the only time a man cant cheat is if his d*ck dont work or if a womans pum is sewn up... neither is likely is it? even then a person can stil "cheat" whether it be emotionally, or other physical things like kissing dependant on how deep u wana go....its not fair and its not right but it is life
Not all relationships get stale, despite what society would have you believe. People have a string of 1, 2 or 3 year relationships and then say oh relationships can't work. Depends on how much effort you're both willing to put into it.And when people say incapable of cheating they don't mean it in the literal sense like they'd die from it or something. It's just about having that level of respect for your partner, which admitedly is alot harder to find in the youth of today.
most things get stale given time... liken it having ur favourite meal everyday.. yh u love it and yh it makes u happy but eventually u'll wana have something differentexactly... thats why that incapable of cheating talk is pie cos u are actually capable.. u can have respect for someone and u can love them off but are u really thinking about someone else and respect when it comes to ur own happiness? ppl r insecure and selfishthe only thing that could serve to cussion the blow is if the person is honest about it, which again is unlikely
Yeah but if you sit at home with your girl all day...Go work come home talk go bed wake up go work etc..That sh*t's going to get stale fast. But you don't have to do that. Goes back to what I said about effort tbh. It's up to you and your girl to keep the relationship exciting..Do new things, go new places, meet new people etc etc with each other. It'll only strengthen your bond and your relationship.But admittedly, alot of people these days want the perfect relationship handed to them and aren't prepared to put in work for it. When you got two people prepared to put in alot of effort you'll find that the chances of them cheating is VERY low.
A few years ago this would mean nothing to me but I now fully understand what you're saying. Good post.
Beg you lot stop with the quoting

Beg you lot stop with the quoting
y u adding to it forwasteman

actually cheat and cheat again like its nothing and continue to lie to the supposedly love of your life.is there a point being with him/her seriously??????
yh, having some1 2 fall back on if all else fails* from a cheater's point of view, which im not saying is mine *

actually cheat and cheat again like its nothing and continue to lie to the supposedly love of your life.is there a point being with him/her seriously??????
yh, having some1 2 fall back on if all else fails
i hate this. It's an insecure trait that everyone *should* grow out of...I have grown out of it now thankfully.If I'm with one girl, I'm with her and her only...simple asIf it dont work, then I'll find another chick...there's too many girls out there to choose from for it to be an issue

yh, having some1 2 fall back on if all else fails
i hate this. It's an insecure trait that everyone *should* grow out of...I have grown out of it now thankfully.If I'm with one girl, I'm with her and her only...simple asIf it dont work, then I'll find another chick...there's too many girls out there to choose from for it to be an issue
yh but durin the gap between " if it don't work, i'll find another 1 " certain guys, and girls, need suttin 2 carry dem through this time period 2, and its easier if dey bn der all along

• 3 weeks later...
however i am a pessamist.... i dont want to be one of those people in 1 year or maybe 40 years time who splits up for whatever reason and then thinks back at all the oppurtunities i had to have sex with other females but declined to stay faithful.... how pissed would i be....
LOL... life is not all about sex.No ratings for cheaters still.High fives Zamorak... Was tryna have this discussion with two of my uncles that have cheated on their partners... one was cheating on his wife for a couple of years... both were tryna justify Tiger woods cheating. The way I wanted to hot them up... but obviously I'm not suppose to know they cheated kmt.

• 2 weeks later...

bullshit, its equally as wrong for a man or a woman to cheat, i really dont see how that comment even makes sense 2bh. speaking as someone who has cheated and been cheated on (not in the same relationship) i just think if you feel that u cant stay faithful to that person then just end it.being cheated on is horrible, but the one time i cheated on my ex was so unbearable to live with i told him anyway and broke up with him coz i couldnt live with what id done and still look him in the face everyday like it was nothing. i understand that after a number of years things can go stale, and thats the point you would try and work through it and find ways to put the spark back into the relationship, and if that doesnt work then go your seperate ways, whats the point in being miserable with someone who ur not really happy with,its just about breaking out of the habit.