E3 2010

Mr. Gayle

Guest Medic

yet you will buy them and enjoy them....

no i won't....

i bought mw2 and didn't enjoy it i doubt I will enjoy the new mw but i will probs still cop

This post makes no sense.

no i won't....

i bought mw2 and didn't enjoy it i doubt I will enjoy the new mw but i will probs still cop

swear

I bought mw2 and didn't enjoy it barely played it but i will still probs cop the new one because everyone will play it and it may keep me entertained for a while but i probably won't enjoy it so I will buy 1 but i will prob not enjoy it

you will ask so why not just not buy it and save money?

because everyone else we be playing it

Microsoft Explains Why Kinect Doesn't Do Gears of War 3, Halo: Reach [E3]

When Kinect was unveiled as Project Natal during last year's E3 and Tokyo Game Show it looked like the sort of controller that would be used for a wider variety of games.Up on stage, Microsoft showed off not only a bunch of casual games for the motion-controller, but also innovative titles like Milo, which has you interacting with a human child. Later that year, at the Tokyo Game Show, a panel of famed Japanese developers talked about all of the big games they could make for the device.

But at this year's E3 the games shown for Kinect all seem to be geared for casual gamers and Lionhead's charming child, Milo, was no where to be seen. What happened?

Project Milo is still in the works, according to Microsoft.

"Project Milo is something that is in ongoing development at Lionhead Studios," according to a Microsoft statement. "Lionhead has always been a center of innovation and will continue to deliver against that charter."

And what about hardcore gaming with Kinect?

"With "Halo: Reach," "Gears of War 3" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops," this is the biggest year for core games on Xbox 360," according to Microsoft. "In addition to these controller-based games, Kinect is a new way to play, using your full body and voice. We believe gamers will also enjoy games, sports, movies and music ? all hands free. Beyond these experiences, we will continue to evolve our platform, just as we've done with Xbox LIVE. What you're seeing today is just the beginning."

Evolving gameplay doesn't exactly sound like the Project Natal of 2009.

Why didn't Microsoft implement Kinect controls for Halo: Reach or Gears of War 3?

"At Xbox, we're developing controller-based games for the core and Kinect titles that appeal to everyone," according to a Microsoft statement. "And just as we've done with Xbox LIVE, we will continue to evolve our platform and work with the industry's most creative minds to create new games and entertainment. What you're seeing today is just the beginning."

For now Microsoft is only saying that Kinect will have "more than 15 games" available this November for the launch of the controller. They also confirm that Kinect will not be backwards compatible with any already released Xbox 360 games.

no i won't....

swear

I bought mw2 and didn't enjoy it barely played it but i will still probs cop the new one because everyone will play it and it may keep me entertained for a while but i probably won't enjoy it so I will buy 1 but i will prob not enjoy it

you will ask so why not just not buy it and save money?

because everyone else we be playing it

the way I had to read, re-read, then check again just to get what you wrote.

come like a stereotypical essex girl :lol:

Guest Triple XXX

Microsoft Explains Why Kinect Doesn't Do Gears of War 3, Halo: Reach [E3]

When Kinect was unveiled as Project Natal during last year's E3 and Tokyo Game Show it looked like the sort of controller that would be used for a wider variety of games.Up on stage, Microsoft showed off not only a bunch of casual games for the motion-controller, but also innovative titles like Milo, which has you interacting with a human child. Later that year, at the Tokyo Game Show, a panel of famed Japanese developers talked about all of the big games they could make for the device.

But at this year's E3 the games shown for Kinect all seem to be geared for casual gamers and Lionhead's charming child, Milo, was no where to be seen. What happened?

Project Milo is still in the works, according to Microsoft.

"Project Milo is something that is in ongoing development at Lionhead Studios," according to a Microsoft statement. "Lionhead has always been a center of innovation and will continue to deliver against that charter."

And what about hardcore gaming with Kinect?

"With "Halo: Reach," "Gears of War 3" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops," this is the biggest year for core games on Xbox 360," according to Microsoft. "In addition to these controller-based games, Kinect is a new way to play, using your full body and voice. We believe gamers will also enjoy games, sports, movies and music ? all hands free. Beyond these experiences, we will continue to evolve our platform, just as we've done with Xbox LIVE. What you're seeing today is just the beginning."

Evolving gameplay doesn't exactly sound like the Project Natal of 2009.

Why didn't Microsoft implement Kinect controls for Halo: Reach or Gears of War 3?

"At Xbox, we're developing controller-based games for the core and Kinect titles that appeal to everyone," according to a Microsoft statement. "And just as we've done with Xbox LIVE, we will continue to evolve our platform and work with the industry's most creative minds to create new games and entertainment. What you're seeing today is just the beginning."

For now Microsoft is only saying that Kinect will have "more than 15 games" available this November for the launch of the controller. They also confirm that Kinect will not be backwards compatible with any already released Xbox 360 games.

wait

u need kinect games to use the ting? i thought it jus worked like that

swear Sony's dildo will work with any game?

Mafia II

You man are seriously not ready. There is no emoticon. And where's Team bondi/Rockstars stall with LA Noire?

La Noire + Mafia II = Pivotal moment in gaming.

The bar will be set for the future.

I can't find any game-play but LA Noire below, It's meant to come out end of this year but i doubt it, the game will just be finished by then and they would not have marketed it enough, so i'm guessing it will be released March next year

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_BoSYMR6k0U

Mafia II gameplay

God you are not f*ck*ng ready.

Noire is like another Alan Wake, been waiting time for it

Played the first Mafia game was epic

As long as the keep the same feel and DIFFICULTY this game will be hard