We are America, we hate you all!

Guest Awesome Kong

islam is not violent, it has been distorted by a violent and deceitful peoples

Cant really defend a religion that talks about killing slaying quite a lot

have u read the koran

not the qu'ran

the koran

+

skeng can suck his dirty haggled mother till her p*ssy runs dry like sahara desert the little fagwash

all in the name of peace that is

Is there that much of a difference in translation between the two

Not on a bashing vibe on it or anything religion TBH, I just always remember a few things from it.

This is what I asked some girl on FB after she made some remark on her status, never got an answer from her.

2: 190 - Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

2: 191 - And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is wo...rse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

As I mention earlier, does 2: 190 mean if someone attacks you, then attack them beack, but dont go overboard ? But then in 191 it says to kill, so surely killing someone is overboard ?

So 190 is saying not to trangress, but then 191 is saying to kill ?

depends what plane ur brain resonates on imo

there are multidimensional layers to all thats written and interpreted, you got some that will see their adversaries in the physical form of another man and slay him, and others that will recognise the internal battle that is being referenced in the scenario and kill off certain ways of thinking/living

• Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

FOX just annoys me, cant stand that sh*t, espeacially their shows like Glen Beck n them other f*cks n O'Reilly, another c*nt, cant believe its Americas most watched news channel

al jazeera ia alright

BBC news shits over all of them tho

• Upvote 1

nd if we are gonna talk about terrorism acts are we gonna talk about the ira/catholocism(sp) aswell ye?

c/s this, same applies to the building of that islamic community centre near ground zero, i wonder if these same ppl would protest if the catholic church were to build something near the site of some ira atrocity.

nd if we are gonna talk about terrorism acts are we gonna talk about the ira/catholocism(sp) aswell ye?

c/s this, same applies to the building of that islamic community centre near ground zero, i wonder if these same ppl would protest if the catholic church were to build something near the site of some ira atrocity.

IRA are not terrorists, but freedom fighters

their land was stolen, pillaged and raped for around 400 years, with millions of needless deaths occuring as a result

the British government particularly the Tories deserved it for all the sh*t they gave Ireland over the years

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

their land was stolen, pillaged and raped for around 400 years, with millions of needless deaths occuring as a result

the British government particularly the Tories deserved it for all the sh*t they gave Ireland over the years

so how come they blew up oxford street, canary wharf and other places where innocent people were?

by your analogy you just declared the PLO and iraqi "insurgents" freedom fighters. case closed

• Downvote 2

You wouldn't understand tbh

British government did a lot worse to Ireland over the years

I dnt judge the Iraqi people tbh

same way u probably wouldn't call any African country, that revolted against the British during the oppresive Days, terrorists.

Not even going to get into the IRA thing, don't know enough about it.

But how can you compare, revolting in your OWN country to bombing public places in another land?!?!?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because the British deserved, it an eye for an imo

what britain did to Ireland >>>>> what the ira did

I'm not condonin the IRA's actions but I fully agree with their cause and dnt regard them as terrorists

look at the sh*t the British army did, for instance running up on croke park in 1920 and murdering 11 people in cold blood

at least the IRA often used to warn before bombing a place so as many innocents could be evacuated as possible

the purpose of the IRA's actions was to make the British gov take notice of them and their demands, their intention was not murdering members of the general public

reason why they reverted to such methods was because Ireland did not have a military force that could deal with the British in open warfare, therefore guerilla tactics were needed

/

about clueless

if u disagree tell me what u think innit

• Downvote 1

that wasn't the point i was making tho, was it? ur whole argument for the legitimacy of the ira's actions wasn't at all was i was trying to discuss.