We are America, we hate you all!

Guest Awesome Kong

Slightly relevant. This article is interesting, talks about America's history of fear

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/05/opinion/05kristof.html?_r=1&src=me&ref=general

A radio interviewer asked me the other day if I thought bigotry was the only reason why someone might oppose the Islamic center in Lower Manhattan. No, I don’t. Most of the opponents aren’t bigots but well-meaning worriers — and during earlier waves of intolerance in American history, it was just the same.

id just like to take this opportunity to say f*ck Glen Beck

C/S

Beck has jumped on the tea party bandwagon and given it a bad look

The tea partys are needed in the US to confront the pro new world order partys

The media have hyped this book burning when it could have been ignored easily

• Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

That's dumb but also, Muslims need to be more truthful about their religion.

As many times as I've heard "Islam is a peaceful religion", you have to go "really bro?, really?, 9-11 bro?, 7/7 bro?, Lockerbie bro? seriously bro?"

Yeah I've been watching too much Jersey Shore...say suttin innit.

Them d*ckhead comments.....

As many times as I've heard "Islam is a peaceful religion", you have to go "really bro?, really?, 9-11 bro?, 7/7 bro?, Lockerbie bro? seriously bro?"

At least break it down, and explain why.

I'm willing to bet you don't have anything, you just had 'a feeling' when you read that but your not sure why.

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

I'm willing to bet you don't have anything, you just had 'a feeling' when you read that but your not sure why.

From what you said about religion of peace and mentioning those acts that were either done by brainwashed people who only want to use religion to cause havoc (this is excluding the possibility that the governments of the world/NWO had anything to do with them acts) and by a country who were pissed because they had a war with America and decided to blow up the airliner.

EVERY OTHER religion have had bad points in them that are just as bad as what the "terrorist" have done. This d*ckhead guy burning the Qu'ran is not representing christianity as a whole.

All religions are meant to be peaceful, just waste heads who make them seem bad.

• Upvote 3

From what you said about religion of peace and mentioning those acts that were either done by brainwashed people who only want to use religion to cause havoc (this is excluding the possibility that the governments of the world/NWO had anything to do with them acts) and by a country who were pissed because they had a war with America and decided to blow up the airliner.

EVERY OTHER religion have had bad points in them that are just as bad as what the "terrorist" have done. This d*ckhead guy burning the Qu'ran is not representing christianity as a whole.

All religions are meant to be peaceful, just waste heads who make them seem bad.

They were brainwashed using Islamic dogma so surely to make a broad claim that it's a religion of peace doesn't ring true.

You don't see Buddhists terrorists for the same reason, there's nothing in their texts that can be construed in a way which could mean non believers are infidels and as such, legitimate military targets.

Please don't bring NWO/conspiracy theory sh*t into adult discussions, I'm a grown man, not a 16 year old that thinks he's special because he just found out about the Illuminati.

• Upvote 1

u obv dont know anything about any of them imo. jus suckeling the tit of propaganda imo

I'm actually left wing and liberal. I just don't like the idea that we're not allowed to analyse, think and criticize things for fear of being deemed 'racist' or 'Islamophobic'

I grew up with Muslims, and there are aspects of the religion that I find troubling.

Most of Catholicism troubles me. (Chicks that went to all girls Catholic schools are boom though).

All religions are designed to control the mass population. Christianity became the main religion of Rome because Constantine recognised the amount of Christians willing to die for their belief. When threatened with execution, the Christians gladly died in the same way Christians, Muslims and Hindu's are all willing to die for different gods today. Christianity was simply the best way of keeping the savages in line and the poor away from crime.

It's the same reason so many people were reluctant to join the Peasants revolt in the early ages. They were told that royalty was holy and to rebell against them was to rebell against god. It was a good excuse to answer unanswerable questions at the time and keep the peasants in line.

The worst part about it is people TO THIS f*ck*ng DAY continue to believe in religions designed CENTURIES...even MILLENNIUMS after they were created.

History is full of murderers, liars, savages and inhumane acts. It is full of different conflicting religions. Yet for some reason people believe that these age old scriptures were somehow the DIRECT word of god and that nobody could have possibly made them up.

Essentially, people continue to hold the same beliefs of other people from a time that was massively different to ours.

This is why it's acceptable to have stories of bears eating children, perfect prophets molesting underage children etc. It was believable to the people of that time. Now we live in an advanced age where rationally minded people can accept that these stories are simply infantile. Yet we are forced to deal with the consequences of others who cannot have the same rational, unbiased thought pattern.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

They were brainwashed using Islamic dogma so surely to make a broad claim that it's a religion of peace doesn't ring true.

You don't see Buddhists terrorists for the same reason, there's nothing in their texts that can be construed in a way which could mean non believers are infidels and as such, legitimate military targets.

Please don't bring NWO/conspiracy theory sh*t into adult discussions, I'm a grown man, not a 16 year old that thinks he's special because he just found out about the Illuminati.

Lost guy. I mean seriously, come on. The NWO/Conspiracy theory can be discussed as it is happening and it is brainwashing people like you to believe it isn't. To say it is stupid to think that is you being a closed minded person.

I'm pretty sure people could use Buddist sh*t and twist it into something negative.

The "terrorist" were brainwashed by a group of people who are evil and just want to cause harm and havoc, NOTHING else ( AGAIN I say this not taking into consideration the NWO, but can't even ignore zionist as they used the original Abraham religion to say there should be Israel). There are over a billion muslims who are not terrorist AND WHO ARE PEACEFUL FFS!!!! In the qu'ran it doesn't say non believers are military targets.

You're just a athiest, you're the type of guy who'll say something stupid like "I believe in science," like say the Abrahamic religions are against science. SMH

Guest Awesome Kong

u obv dont know anything about any of them imo. jus suckeling the tit of propaganda imo

I'm actually left wing and liberal. I just don't like the idea that we're not allowed to analyse, think and criticize things for fear of being deemed 'racist' or 'Islamophobic'

I grew up with Muslims, and there are aspects of the religion that I find troubling.

Most of Catholicism troubles me. (Chicks that went to all girls Catholic schools are boom though).

Are you gay?

Serious question.

TBH, you follow a religion if you believe what it says. Too many people of religion that are like for gay rights and sh*t when the three main ones are against that sh*t, yet the people who don't believe what the religions say always want to get their kids blessed or what ever.

Guest Awesome Kong

All religions are designed to control the mass population. Christianity became the main religion of Rome because Constantine recognised the amount of Christians willing to die for their belief. When threatened with execution, the Christians gladly died in the same way Christians, Muslims and Hindu's are all willing to die for different gods today. Christianity was simply the best way of keeping the savages in line and the poor away from crime.

It's the same reason so many people were reluctant to join the Peasants revolt in the early ages. They were told that royalty was holy and to rebell against them was to rebell against god. It was a good excuse to answer unanswerable questions at the time and keep the peasants in line.

The worst part about it is people TO THIS f*ck*ng DAY continue to believe in religions designed CENTURIES...even MILLENNIUMS after they were created.

History is full of murderers, liars, savages and inhumane acts. It is full of different conflicting religions. Yet for some reason people believe that these age old scriptures were somehow the DIRECT word of god and that nobody could have possibly made them up.

Essentially, people continue to hold the same beliefs of other people from a time that was massively different to ours.

This is why it's acceptable to have stories of bears eating children, perfect prophets molesting underage children etc. It was believable to the people of that time. Now we live in an advanced age where rationally minded people can accept that these stories are simply infantile. Yet we are forced to deal with the consequences of others who cannot have the same rational, unbiased thought pattern.

But religion has brought people love, self respect and decency though, no? BUT religion have been backing science since day dot, no? There are thousands of religious people over the last few thousand years who have been guided by religion. It's mostly modern scientists who have been athiest.

Wont deny religions in Europe have been used in a negative way, as in used by the government for control and bad things, but christianity has been around before the Romans took it up and those people wasn't controlled like this.

People follow these religions because they believe in god and their religion, doesn't matter how long ago they were created.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Also, I hate how people use this peodo sh*t as a dis and who go on like christianity's only route was through catholics, like say christianity didn't spread through africa before the romans used it for their advantage. Mohammed didn't sleep with this girl until she was at a decent age.

come on man, burning a flag and the quran is not nearly the same thing

i agree

but then again we just say that due to the level of importance we attach to a flag

to me it means nothing, burn a british flag infront of certain pubs and u would probably find yur self in a situation

but its all stupid tbh

• Upvote 1

Lost guy. I mean seriously, come on. The NWO/Conspiracy theory can be discussed as it is happening and it is brainwashing people like you to believe it isn't. To say it is stupid to think that is you being a closed minded person.

I'm pretty sure people could use Buddist sh*t and twist it into something negative.

The "terrorist" were brainwashed by a group of people who are evil and just want to cause harm and havoc, NOTHING else ( AGAIN I say this not taking into consideration the NWO, but can't even ignore zionist as they used the original Abraham religion to say there should be Israel). There are over a billion muslims who are not terrorist AND WHO ARE PEACEFUL FFS!!!! In the qu'ran it doesn't say non believers are military targets.

You're just a athiest, you're the type of guy who'll say something stupid like "I believe in science," like say the Abrahamic religions are against science. SMH

1. The reason I don't believe in NWO/conspiracy theories is because it gives too much order to events, it paints complex world events in broad strokes. Instead of things happening because of a variety of reasons like incompetence and accident/chance. It gives it a narrative where everything fits, and makes sense when in reality there's a million factors at play. It gives us too much credit, as if humans can control our destiny.

If you read enough military history, you see that there was a lot of chance, accident and incompetence which shaped the events of the day.

2. My point is the fact the teachings of Islam CAN be used by someone who is 'evil'. I didn't say it said that in the Qu'ran.

3. I believe in God but more as a concept that I can never hope to ever comprehend and less as a beardy bloke who used to bother humans ages ago.

Are you gay?

Serious question.

TBH, you follow a religion if you believe what it says. Too many people of religion that are like for gay rights and sh*t when the three main ones are against that sh*t, yet the people who don't believe what the religions say always want to get their kids blessed or what ever.

I'm not gay but I don't believe gays should be stoned to death. Their just born that way.

I don't even understand your second paragraph. Looks like ramblings to me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Black Panthers are getting involved if this guy does anything

THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY ARE STRAIGHT UP INFILTRATED BY THE FBI.

True but Khalid Muhammad was real.

• Upvote 1

@ Maleven. The IRA was an extremely secular organisation; their raison d’etre was not to further Catholic Dogma.

@Chicken Cottage. Of course you have buddhist extremists. See : http://www.sangam.org/BOOKS/BuddhistFundamentalism.htm

@Steven. Firstly the strength and depth of Constantine's conversion remains a hotly debatable issue. Some scholars believe he was a genuine convert to Christianity others say the conversion was just a matter of political usefulness. I don’t agree with you when you “All religions are designed to control the mass population”. I can speak as a protestant and say we would not have the freedoms we enjoy to day if it was not for the Reformation started by Martin Luther. By challenging the authority of the Pope, Luther inadvertently unleashed a revolutionary force: the power of the individual to determine his or her own thoughts and actions. The enlightenment, ideas about our inviolable rights even secularism all emanate from this event. Who can be controlled when salvation is a personal matter?

Indeed, I admit there has been sparse application of Jesus’ teachings set out in the Sermon on the Mount. Just because someone says they are a christian, doesn’t necessaily mean they are a christian. In invading Iraq (contrary to the faith that he claims to profess) did George Bush do what Jesus did or would do?

Speaking of control; the most repressive regimes throughout history have been atheistic ones: From Mao’s China, to Stalin’s Russia, to the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia and State Terror instituted by the Jacobins in the aftermath of the French revolution.

“Now we live in an advanced age where rationally minded people can accept that these stories are simply infantile.” Don’t be so patronising. Some of the greatest minds that ever lived were extremely regliously people, form Isaac Newton to Louis Pasteur. In fact “Isaac Newton believed that the Bible is literally true in every respect. Throughout his life, he continually tested Biblical truth against the physical truths of experimental and theoretical science. He never observed a contradiction. ….he viewed his own scientific work as a method by which to reinforce belief in Biblical truth.” http://www.reformation.org/newton.html. Would you say that Newton had an infantile mind?

Even if every religion ceased to exist. Do not be fooled into thinking that a new age of peace would begin. Think about it. Humans will always fight over something. Furthermore religion does not equal war as this study testifies: http://www.ewi.info/why-religion-does-not-equal-war

• Upvote 2

lol@steven , trying to blame religion for the causes of trouble.

Political corruption has been the downfall of mankind, not religion.

in the same way, to gain Political power, the corrupt use money, Fame, Position, status, AND religion to gain power.

NONE of these are strictly religious attributes in ANY world religion.

so dont sit there lying to yourself claiming that religion was the reason for centuries of war and corruption.

NERO, was the one who persecuted christians, and they were willing to die, yes...but you didnt see them assume acts of terror to fight back

NERO didnt give a sh*t about christians, and only turned on them when his tenure as ruler began to fall out of favor of the people, and then used christians as scapegoats claiming they set rome on fire and conspired with enemies.

constantine, adopted christianity bcos with all nero's efforts, christianity was booming, and he may have had a genuine conversion but at the end of the day, it was just a political move cos he knew which way the wind was blowing, and then appeased the pagans by adopting their festivals FOR christian dates too.

and so the list goes on and on... CORRUPT MEN/WOMEN THAT REGARDLESS OF RELIGION OR NOT, WERE ABLE TO WEAN THEIR WAY INTO USING WHATEVER MEANS WAS POSSIBLE.

King henry, breaking from the catholic church so he could remarry :/ is that 'using religion' or using corrupt political power.

yet at the heart of most religions, many such acts of corruption and greed are strictly condemned and forbidden, so dont sit there fraffing about how "religion" corrupted the world, when your so called Democracy is a "religion" in itself and the world has never been that much better off with it.

an corrupt atheist will not make a better leader than a corrupt christian, muslim or hindu

• Upvote 3