GTA4

HangTheDJ

For me I think San Andreas peaked so high was due to it's timing of release. Everyone in my year was in school and everyone could talk about it together. It was weird you wouldn't see anyone for weeks and then when people finally decided to come out of their house it was like 'what mission are you on' etc etc :lol:

It was like every single one of my friends had that game.

• Upvote 2

GTA 4 as a game is amazing

but as a new concept it is not, because tbh too many companies have used the free roaming format, so the unique selling point of GTA has been rinsed out by other companies.

Imagine if GTa was the only game like that...

Every release would e so epic because weve been starved of that type of gameplay

gta 4 was always a good game it just didn't live up to the unmatchable expectation that it garnered pre-release

san andreas was definitely the best in the series, to be fair rockstar did very well with the progress of the series each sequel was a solid improvement upon the game before it, the way sequels should be done. SA had everything and the sheer scale of the map was the icing on top, the game was mad addictive

who remembers the first time they played gta3 though? that sh*t was incredible and being an over-imaginative teen at the time it appealed to me heavily, an overload of freedom. running around f*ckin up everythin in sight pmsl i was going nuts