The Europa League Topic

Admin.

as 1st halves go, that was pretty pathetic.i dont care that we've made 10 changes, we're playing Rangers at home for f*ck sake, and havent even forced their keeper into a save,this ladies and gentleman is the squad strong enough to claim "the strongest and best league in the world" and also claim the "premier club football tournament in the world"Very underwhelmed, hope to see Anderson and Giggs on for Gibson and Park in the 2nd half even then maybe Owen on to add abit more guile upfront, even though i wouldve loved us to be able to give fletcher a rest at some point.Rangers have come with a game plan an executed it well, fair play to them, we've got no umpf and no one capable of playing intelligent balls forward

Smalling been good so far in his FIRST START for us tonightMissing Giggs/Scholes/Berbas/Nani creativityWanna see Anderson get 30mins
id say he's been steady rather than good, he hasnt really had much to do. thats probab;y why he started, get abit of experience in wht should be a low risk gamewoulodnt mind seeing us go to a 3 at the back with fabio on the left wing and Park behind the front 2wont hold my breath though