The Europa League Topic

Admin.

lol @ TalkSport and your fave guy Adrian Durham"Wenger has been more successful than Fergie in CL.......being relative""Fergie has flopped in Euro with all they have spent and resources"
An idiot.
  • Downvote 1

itv are a f*ck*ng disgracewon't be too long before they loose all the games
Its not just down to ITV though isit, When Sky have more money to blow the opposition out of the water, theres nothing anyone can do.We're just lucky that the fair trading/monopoly laws have stopped sky being able to have all the packages or every non-sky viewer would be f*cked for real
  • Downvote 1

tbh on Durhams comments i think even Fergie would say in hindsight that he has under achieved in the CL to a degree looking at some of the years.But then he ruined it with saying Wenger has done more.He always does this, he makes a arguable point then adds somthing ridiculous, to get both the logical fans to phone up and debate the relevent point, and the insensed fans to phone up and rant about the ridiculous one, He's got it tuned to a fine art.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

gona put £100 on it later
No your not.You live with your mum and make £71 every 2 weeks off benefits.Stop lieing.
lol / allow risking £100 when the odds are only EVS
Bremen are at home.what price u think there gonna be.
I didn't say the odds should be better..i said i ent risking £100 when the odds are now less than EVS£100 gets you £195 return.id rather put £50 on werder and inter milan to win for £209.63

Betfair got free 25pound bet on when you sign upTuesday, 14 September 2010Barcelona v Panathinaikos, GpD, 19:45Benfica v Hapoel Tel-Aviv, GpB, 19:45Bursaspor v Valencia, GpC, 19:45FC Copenhagen v Rubin Kazan, GpD, 19:45FC Twente v Inter Milan, GpA, 19:45Lyon v Schalke 04, GpB, 19:45Man Utd v Rangers, GpC, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 2Werder Bremen v Tottenham, GpA, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 4Not sure about the Lyon game or Valencia going Turkey and getting a win... Rubin a dark house aswellhmmm

Betfair got free 25pound bet on when you sign upTuesday, 14 September 2010Barcelona v Panathinaikos, GpD, 19:45Benfica v Hapoel Tel-Aviv, GpB, 19:45Bursaspor v Valencia, GpC, 19:45FC Copenhagen v Rubin Kazan, GpD, 19:45FC Twente v Inter Milan, GpA, 19:45Lyon v Schalke 04, GpB, 19:45Man Utd v Rangers, GpC, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 2Werder Bremen v Tottenham, GpA, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 4Not sure about the Lyon game or Valencia going Turkey and getting a win... Rubin a dark house aswellhmmm
i got Lyon - Werder and Inter milan -- odds are decent for only 3 teamsonly a tenner tho.

Kuszczak; Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Fabio; Park, Fletcher, Gibson, Valencia; Rooney, Hernandez subs: VDS, Evans, O'Shea, Anderson, Giggs, Owen and Macheda.Lulz
:D Pig?Brown?Smalling?Fabio?Gibson?Very interesting...
Got Liverpool on Sunday mate.and squad rotations been the name of the game since 2000. i just hope we can be a few goals up before h-t so Fletcher gets a rest will be good to see Anderson get a run out aswellI'm wondering if No Rafael means he'll start on Sunday, i'll be shocked if he does against that Scouse LW i wont attempt to pronounce his name,