The Europa League Topic

Admin.

Kuszczak; Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Fabio; Park, Fletcher, Gibson, Valencia; Rooney, Hernandez subs: VDS, Evans, O'Shea, Anderson, Giggs, Owen and Macheda.Lulz
:D Pig?Brown?Smalling?Fabio?Gibson?Very interesting...
Got Liverpool on Sunday mate.and squad rotations been the name of the game since 2000. i just hope we can be a few goals up before h-t so Fletcher gets a rest will be good to see Anderson get a run out aswellI'm wondering if No Rafael means he'll start on Sunday, i'll be shocked if he does against that Scouse LW i wont attempt to pronounce his name,
Its Tuesday today that is almost a week away and its only 5 or something games into the season....

Kuszczak; Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Fabio; Park, Fletcher, Gibson, Valencia; Rooney, Hernandez subs: VDS, Evans, O'Shea, Anderson, Giggs, Owen and Macheda.Lulz
Got Liverpool on Sunday mate.and squad rotations been the name of the game since 2000. i just hope we can be a few goals up before h-t so Fletcher gets a rest will be good to see Anderson get a run out aswellI'm wondering if No Rafael means he'll start on Sunday, i'll be shocked if he does against that Scouse LW i wont attempt to pronounce his name,
Its Tuesday today that is almost a week away and its only 5 or something games into the season....
I know this, you know this, and everyone on here knows this, but footballers in this day and age are wrapped in cotton wool. its sickening at times, but i have grown used to it

I know this, you know this, and everyone on here knows this, but footballers in this day and age are wrapped in cotton wool. its sickening at times, but i have grown used to it
O sorry mate sometimes you make your sarcasm hard to detect

team sheet looks solid on united part dunno what the lulz are for tbh considering its "only" rangers
tbh might actually see a good game now, still expect a win regardless Rangers are a team in problems fianacially who havent bought a player in years literallya win followed by people quoting Fergies comments about the strength of our squad with Glee. untill...........................Rooney and Hernandez to score at anytime must reap some return

Leave him mate. He said that to emphasise a point. He clearly won't stick 100 on Bremen.
but he was the same guy saying he's putting half a gib on certain teams in the world cup lol/hate waiting to watch games..time goes slow
I swear there f*ckin d*ckheads on this forumdo i really need to print off my statements on will hillsame guys that was begging for tips during the world cup now want to talk slickabout half a gib f*ckin prick

Leave him mate. He said that to emphasise a point. He clearly won't stick 100 on Bremen.
but he was the same guy saying he's putting half a gib on certain teams in the world cup lol/hate waiting to watch games..time goes slow
I swear there f*ckin d*ckheads on this forumdo i really need to print off my statements on will hillsame guys that was begging for tips during the world cup now want to talk slickabout half a gib f*ckin prick
It wasn't me saying you were lying lol..so direct your insults to the right people.all i said was there was a better bet on, didn't say you wouldn't put £100 on.. or that you didn't put half a gib (or more) on at the world cup.learn how to read

Guest M12 Part 2
Betfair got free 25pound bet on when you sign upTuesday, 14 September 2010Barcelona v Panathinaikos, GpD, 19:45Benfica v Hapoel Tel-Aviv, GpB, 19:45Bursaspor v Valencia, GpC, 19:45FC Copenhagen v Rubin Kazan, GpD, 19:45FC Twente v Inter Milan, GpA, 19:45Lyon v Schalke 04, GpB, 19:45Man Utd v Rangers, GpC, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 2Werder Bremen v Tottenham, GpA, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 4Not sure about the Lyon game or Valencia going Turkey and getting a win... Rubin a dark house aswellhmmm
accumulators like that are a waste of time.for say u have a 3 team accumulator there are 27 different possibilities that can happen and you only have one of them. Add more teams and its just a recipe for disaster. accumulators like that are what keep bookies in business.

Betfair got free 25pound bet on when you sign upTuesday, 14 September 2010Barcelona v Panathinaikos, GpD, 19:45Benfica v Hapoel Tel-Aviv, GpB, 19:45Bursaspor v Valencia, GpC, 19:45FC Copenhagen v Rubin Kazan, GpD, 19:45FC Twente v Inter Milan, GpA, 19:45Lyon v Schalke 04, GpB, 19:45Man Utd v Rangers, GpC, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 2Werder Bremen v Tottenham, GpA, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 4Not sure about the Lyon game or Valencia going Turkey and getting a win... Rubin a dark house aswellhmmm
accumulators like that are a waste of time.for say u have a 3 team accumulator there are 27 different possibilities that can happen and you only have one of them. Add more teams and its just a recipe for disaster. accumulators like that are what keep bookies in business.
What would you do?