FACEBOOK FOUNDER NAMED MAN OF THE YEAR? RAGING

Guest Rorschach

Guest Rorschach

Sorry but i dont buy the whole atrocities bandwagon, War is hell as they say and sh*t happens, if our chaps are kept out of the sh*t due to so called "innocents" being killed then so be it. My heads buried nowhere, if any thing people like yourselves are out of touch with reality.

Other way round

If you don't 'buy' that innocent people being intentionally (or otherwise) killed is an atrocity and something that should be noticed and stopped

Then there isn't much that can be done for you really

also baffling that you say war is hell as some sort of point of argument as if....war is the natural constant that should be put first and upheld, and human life is an afterthought :/

Dunno why im being negged, like these countrys aint been commiting atrocities amongst there own people for years.

Are you intentionally being ignorant?

• Upvote 1

Guest Rorschach

Humanity has never existed in the human race.

You lot also seem to forget the good that has been done in these so called invaded lands. But who wants to hear about thay ay? :rolleyes:

outrage bus 133

Its nothing to do with that. Who mentioned this country?

Why are you making this some England VS Do-gooders debate? The only time this country was mentioned was when you saw fit to point out that people in countries who were having their citizens massacred, had endured similar things from their own regimes...which in your mind somehow made it ok?

Do you even know what this is about?

Humanity has never existed in the human race.

You lot also seem to forget the good that has been done in these so called invaded lands. But who wants to hear about thay ay? :rolleyes:

outrage bus 133

Its nothing to do with that. Who mentioned this country?

Why are you making this some England VS Do-gooders debate? The only time this country was mentioned was when you saw fit to point out that people in countries who were having their citizens massacred, had endured similar things from their own regimes...which in your mind somehow made it ok?

Do you even know what this is about?

where did i mention england?

• Downvote 1

Guest Rorschach

Apologies thats what I thought you meant by 'these invaded lands'. Ignore that.

And yes good has been done. But what does that have to do with the fact wikileaks has exposed atrocities and wrongdoings forced upon the population of that, and other countries?

I don't think you realise not everything they leak has to do with Iraq/Afghanistan

As I pointed out with the rape of the congo and the global warming scam

moretime atrocities are mistakes committed by people in situations you nor i have ever been, so how can you judge whats what.

anyway your giving me brainache, logging off now. good day.

/

open your mind.

you are right

i have never raped and killed a 2 year old boy

why should i have the right to judge that

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Frank loves Big Brother...

/

I don't think Zuckerbergs contribution to international pop culture is something to be ignored, of course I agree Assange should top the list, but it certainly isn't incredulous that Zuckerberg is where he is. World's youngest billionaire, creator of something that completely changes the way we see our social lives in a way that no other social network has yet to achieve.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

As I pointed out with the rape of the congo and the global warming scam

what does it say about Global Warming?

dunno but it was a bait scam, lol @ something we breathe out n trees breath in effecting the ozone

zz

tbh some people have said its not the CO2 itself thats causing global warming, earth's temp has been known to rise and fall, but its a contributing factor, making it happen quicker

i believe that tbh

and tbh if we should cut down carbon emissions for anything, it should be for our health

facebook, like verything else, isn't an original idea brought back from planet wonderous

its an alteration of an already existing idea, maybe adding a few new features

there was always these sites were u could make your own profile and link it with other profiles like your friends n sh*t

nothing new

facebook is just a version of this that appeals to most people, and mark won the award because he made something that made everyone even more self obsessed then they already were, taking eyes off the establishment motherf*cking cuntface cunts

~f*ck YOU ALKLLADSGF

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

coincidentally he's jus gt back the position of CEO at bebo or sutin right now, AOL bought it at its height for around 80 mill n they had to sell it recently for 10 mill