Jose ''Next Stop 100% Coming Back To England''

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Portuguese

These one year rolling contracts are really clever from Pep

Besides he wants full control of a club where is sporting director/chief scout/coach etc etc etc and he is never going to get it with Rosell in charge.

Who made you an authority figure round here, tryna shut down discussions?

/

Anyway, Pep don't like the Barcelona board, was very prudent about signing that new contract, so definitely see him leaving Spain in the next 3 years.

lol trust me

he doesnt want to get brisco'd from his position and get put on gardening leave

/

So what, you've looked into those players futures and saw they'll become world beaters, thats what your basing your argument on yeah. Really ?

Pepe likes alot of players from alot of different clubs, expressing that doesn't make him a candidate for the managerial position.

And when is 'EVERY' player in a squad fit ?

drink_stare.gif

1.Can you point out where I said they will become world beaters or did I just reply to your statement 90% of your players dont have the technical ability which Pep likes his players to have?

2a. I said he admiered Rooney which shows he would like to play with someone like him yet again debunking your argument that 90% of our players would not be able to play under paper

2b. I said I would prefer Pep to replace Fergie then Jose because he would be in it for the long term not short term, never said he was a candidate

3. It is unlikely to have a fully fit squad but to have a fully fit key players is largely what happens

Tbh Pep is working with worldclass players, if your mentioning names he'd like to work with when then it must be tangent in some way that those players have the same sort of similar potential. Unless you where merely saying he'd like to work with a bunch of great lads.

You never stated Pep as being the long term suggestion which simply led your comment to be perceived as the here and now/immediate future. As like TF said I can't see anyone taking him from Barca any time soon, which is what my originally comment was based on

The whole 90% comment was just a rounded guess at your current team playing under a Guardiola system/style.

And if he really has a issue you with Barca board, could he really work with the Glazers?

Guest Portuguese

Now they can because the foundations have been laid.

But you have to ask yourself can any good maanager take this current Barca to an even higher level

/

Anyway, Pep don't like the Barcelona board, was very prudent about signing that new contract, so definitely see him leaving Spain in the next 3 years.

I actually was shutting myself down mid-typing... Sensitive soul...

/

Hasn't he always signed rolling deals & isn't it more about his clear understanding of Barcelona the club and when things go against you...

/

lol trust me

he doesnt want to get brisco'd from his position and get put on gardening leave

/

4941.jpg

Lol at wanting Pep over Mourinho. A proven winner with just about every team he has managed.

Any good manager can 'coach' the current Barca team to what they're doing. If you think he will give you the same results with clowns like Carrick and Obertan then you got another thing coming.

Lol like Obertan has even started more then 10 games this season outside of the Carling Cup.

Maybe someone like Pep would be good for Carrick!?

Good luck to Arsenal finding a modern day manager who treats the club's money like their own.

Out of the four I mentioned I feel Rafa is the best yes man that's the route I see Perez going back to in the summer.

Since when has Rafa been a 'yes man'?

Guest Klitschko

People want Pep over Mourhino because they prefer Peps footballing philosophy and noone wants to see boring games every week.

Even when Chelsea beat teams 5-0, they were boring :/

Mourhino certainly wouldn't take over at United I don't think, though he has expressed admiration/desire to in the past, he would have to work too hard and for too long to even equal what Fergie has done.

City for him sadly.

Guest MO Giro

People want Pep over Mourhino because they prefer Peps footballing philosophy and noone wants to see boring games every week.

Even when Chelsea beat teams 5-0, they were boring :/

Mourhino certainly wouldn't take over at United I don't think, though he has expressed admiration/desire to in the past, he would have to work too hard and for too long to even equal what Fergie has done.

City for him sadly.

Would you prefer Rijkaard over Mourinho as well, under him Barca were even more exciting to watch than under Guardiola imo.

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Good luck to Arsenal finding a modern day manager who treats the club's money like their own.

Out of the four I mentioned I feel Rafa is the best yes man that's the route I see Perez going back to in the summer.

Since when has Rafa been a 'yes man'?

Inter then he opened his mouth if he ever got his dream move he would think twice to go@Perez.

It's easy to say pep has an attacking philosophy when he's joined a settled team with players like messi, iniesta, xavi etc etc and keeps them playing the same way they were playing..

Yet people would trust him to manage their team, in a different country, with lesser players, rather than Mourinho who has been winning in every league, with different playing styles, challenges, cultures etc, getting the best out of old and young players...

It is well known when Mourinho finally moves back to a team in England it will be for the long term.

Chelsea or Man City is him.

• Upvote 2

It's easy to say pep has an attacking philosophy when he's joined a settled team with players like messi, iniesta, xavi etc etc and keeps them playing the same way they were playing..

Yet people would trust him to manage their team, in a different country, with lesser players, rather than Mourinho who has been winning in every league, with different playing styles, challenges, cultures etc, getting the best out of old and young players...

It is well known when Mourinho finally moves back to a team in England it will be for the long term.

Chelsea or Man City is him.

I fully get what your saying but the team Pep got wasnt that settled tbh.

He sold Ronnie, Zambrotta, Gio & Deco when he arrived. Bought Caceres(sp), Pique, Alves, Keita, Hleb & promoted Busquests, Pedro n couple others from the B team.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Why would anyone want Mourinho at their club? Guy will stay there for 10 minutes, win one or two cups/titles, get found out and leave the club.

• Downvote 10