Quality players stopping Alex and Anelka being starters yeah

:/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's see

Arsenal-Mertesacker/Walcott/Gervinho

Quality players stopping Alex and Anelka being starters yeah

:/

Anelka playing in the roles that Ger and Wally play now wouldn't work, he'd slow down play and in effect null our counter attacking threat.

Plus Anelka isn'y capable of playing outwide, beating/causing a fullback problems, which is what we require from anyone playing in the two wide forward positions.

Kos and Verm are looking good right now too, no way would Alex come in and be starting at the moment.

Allow it P.

Guest Portuguese

Your right Lennon and Walcott are better out/out wingers than Anelka and are suited to their teams systems.

I based it on Anelka a much better superior footballer than both of them so my bad

As for Alex

Is Mertesacker backup now for Verm and Kos?

Your right Lennon and Walcott are better out/out wingers than Anelka and are suited to their teams systems.

I based it on Anelka a much better superior footballer than both of them so my bad

As for Alex

you would have done better not to use this as an example

Guest Portuguese

When I am wrong I will hold my hands up like in this instance involving Anelka but there is no need for bandwagon jumpers like that c*nt above who I have never seen take part in a discussion in this room

• Upvote 2

Guest Portuguese

As for Alex

you would have done better not to use this as an example

Is he or not?

No way Mertesacker is better than Alex at anything

Somtimes its not a matter of whos right and whos wrong

were discussing a subject matter based on a lot of varying opinion. Just because some people dont agree with your opinion on this subject.....you shouldnt be taking it so personally

/

I meerly commented about the Arsenal back line situation because Kos whos arguably in the best form of his career and beasting in defence is still 3rd choice centre back and thats only because Verm is undropable and Sacker's signing needs to be justified so he needs to be allowed time to adjust......

Its a difficult predicament as im sure Wenger never expected Kos to improve so much

so consideing the above I just dont see how Alex can just 'walk' into our back line, just saying.

Guest Portuguese

I didn't take anything personal apart from not seeing the point of being a serial bandwagon jumper that's all

Obviously people are not going to agree all the time with everyone(maybe a few will because the arse kissing levels on this forum is alot)

You make a very good point about your current back four but what I was saying when I used the term of walking into your team that Alex is and would be an upgrade lets have it right

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

you desperately need to come down a notch mate and keep it humble

This.

I appreciate your footballing knowledge (I've learned a thing or two which is what you want from a forum in some respects) but you come across like a arrogant c*nt most of the time.

Arrogant c*nt? Maybe it's the French in me *gallic shrug*

Seriously having a different point of view and having valid points to back these views come across being an arrogant c*nt on here when in reality your not being one

Guest Portuguese

Fair enough mate,

I was only going by this quote

But both players would walk into most teams in mainland europe

trust me bro I would be the last person to jump on any bandwagon

Wasn't aimed at you hence I said that c*nt above but not that c*nt above me.

Besides you contribute in this room

Fair enough mate,

I was only going by this quote

But both players would walk into most teams in mainland europe

trust me bro I would be the last person to jump on any bandwagon

Wasn't aimed at you hence I said that c*nt above but not that c*nt above me.

Besides you contribute in this room

stop being a bitch

lol @ serial bandwagoner as well, ive been negging ur posts for a COUPLE months now still.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

This c*nt thinks I care about negs

Instead of negging me you should be asking one of the mods to ask me if I would kindly run a class in this room about football in general on a Wednesday or a Thursday afternoon!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1