CrillzCity

How come usually when it comes to race in UK culturally

14 posts in this topic

Poor whites are accepting of blacks (not including Marlis) but dislike Asians while Middle Class whites are more accepting of Asians but dislike blacks and blacks and asians very rarley f*ck with each other.

LOOL at the BEAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: great post^^^

Why are you generalising like that tho? It is idiotic, I am white and get along with all races.

Not true mate, In my experience they can be just as ridiculous as the well off folk

what happened to mobin?

his late night posts were entertaining

Why are you generalising like that tho? It is idiotic, I am white and get along with all races.

Y u entertaining this?

annoying how people cant even construct a creative "race" topic.

learn how to sensationalise sh*t.

as weird as your topic is, its self explanatory... the poor whites getting on with blacks r in fact getting on with blacks at their level

the white middle class people are getting on with middle class asians of which theres far more than them than blacks

black and asians have no need for each other cos they are both competing for whitey's co signage

each to their own

Y u entertaining this?

It was too early lol, didn't realise it was just another stupid f*cking prick.

annoying how people cant even construct a creative "race" topic.

learn how to sensationalise sh*t.

as weird as your topic is, its self explanatory... the poor whites getting on with blacks r in fact getting on with blacks at their level

the white middle class people are getting on with middle class asians of which theres far more than them than blacks

black and asians have no need for each other cos they are both competing for whitey's co signage

each to their own

gay-as-this.jpg

wotever bracket ur in, other races will GENERALLY be accepting of u

if i have a £12,500,000 W9 pad next door to a white man, you think he would care

wotever bracket ur in, other races will GENERALLY be accepting of u

if i have a £12,500,000 W9 pad next door to a white man, you think he would care

Lol yes. There are plenty of examples I personally know of where white people feel like their area/property has devalued because black people now live near them.