Half of young black men in the uk out of work (drug dealers)

The Somalian

There's a lot more positive black influence in the 16-25 age group now than there's ever been. Even if you look at this forum there are a lot of us with jobs/careers/businesses and just generally bright prospects. It wasn't always like this.

Guest petercrotch

There's a lot more positive black influence in the 16-25 age group now than there's ever been. Even if you look at this forum there are a lot of us with jobs/careers/businesses and just generally bright prospects. It wasn't always like this.

This . Still got a long way to go though

Is that your wall paper mate? Get a life

I am here taking the piss got soccer Saturday on waiting for qpr match to start, while playing me new update of football manager 2012 having a lazy day fried some burgers and eggs had it with toast. Got my dinner in the oven now cooking middle neck lamb. Rice is cooked (kidney beans in chile sauce) so is the gravy now I can be lazy the whole day. As I comfortable in my life to do that.

If I was to say instead I am in my house no electric coz I spent it on crack and I ain't eat u would rather believe that because that is how pathetic your life is have to believe that because it will make u feel better in your life. Like I said fix up get a life.

This whole thing is a joke being doing it for years hence faze or iceberg not locking the topic because I am clearly taking the piss but chaps my son you need to cling on to it with dear life, some sort of ideal that ur life is roses and you have a better life than me. If your life is good nice one But I doubt it.

Top wasteman inna this

• Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Is that your wall paper mate? Get a life

I am here taking the piss got soccer Saturday on waiting for qpr match to start, while playing me new update of football manager 2012 having a lazy day fried some burgers and eggs had it with toast. Got my dinner in the oven now cooking middle neck lamb. Rice is cooked (kidney beans in chile sauce) so is the gravy now I can be lazy the whole day. As I comfortable in my life to do that.

If I was to say instead I am in my house no electric coz I spent it on crack and I ain't eat u would rather believe that because that is how pathetic your life is have to believe that because it will make u feel better in your life. Like I said fix up get a life.

This whole thing is a joke being doing it for years hence faze or iceberg not locking the topic because I am clearly taking the piss but chaps my son you need to cling on to it with dear life, some sort of ideal that ur life is roses and you have a better life than me. If your life is good nice one But I doubt it.

Top wasteman inna this

you seemed to have stepped out of character again

truth hurts?

Guest petercrotch

It's apathetic but all the brothas around me are about their business & I love that.

Good stuff

Can judge a person by the company they keep

4e17315e43a811e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

true

:lol: :lol:

What truth ?

Like I said your some scummy black youth who looks up to me as some

Father figure I don't want to know u little coon. Go and rob an old lady and raise ur funds. Nope I just bringing the realisation that your a wasteman as I pointed out u rather hear something negative than positive and that usually happens with people with no life

Wow hottest up a pic where I am enjoying my life

Have a smile having fun

My life >>>>> your life

Think I got davious mad tbh

• Upvote 1

I'm not even slightly mad. The Guardian using a headline like that is reckless. You're exactly the type of person that headline was meant to attract weather you be black, white or whatever.

Whats even more alarming is that if you are indeed black and are gonna post something like that without even reading the article, it just magnifies the level of c*nt you really are...

... If you are white though, you are just c*nt. And no, not because you are white. Because your just a c*nt.

I'm half white and half Persian don't see why that matter anywhere u go and ask anyone u blacks and Muslims are a strain. You may just be one good apple in a barrel of rotten ones

See now is the time for me to explain to you why your a c*nt. And a stupid one at that. Think about the stereotype that you have in your head right now. Now I can tell you without hesitation that there are more than a few progressive black people in the country trying to do something positive with their lives, but you won't see it, and you wont believe it. Made worse when a newspaper comes along and puts up a headline like that. That headline makes it easier for you to believe in that stereotype that's in your head which is why it is reckless and you are stupid for following such a thing to the conclusion you have.

And Mario at no point in any of the long post I wrote did I say I had lots of money. I have drive to make a difference in other peoples lives and I'm working towards being able to do that properly.

And Mario at no point in any of the long post I wrote did I say I had lots of money. I have drive to make a difference in other peoples lives and I'm working towards being able to do that properly.

You didn't say you had lots of money, you mentioned it, as if it matters.

Like well done bro, you had a job and saved up some money.